• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Brawl roster list.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I would slaughter the vast majority of people on this planet in the most gruesome ways imaginable if there was even the slighest chance it would get Banjo and Kazooie in the next Smash Bros.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I would slaughter the vast majority of people on this planet in the most gruesome ways imaginable if there was even the slighest chance it would get Banjo and Kazooie in the next Smash Bros.
haha I had to reread your post for it to click that you weren't being negative about the idea of BK being in smash.

best. idea. ever.

make it happen for smash 4, nintendo, I don't give a **** how many legal hoops need to be jumped through. I'd drop ICs 100 times over to main BK, and holy mother of god I love my ICs.

Top Bottom