• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bombsoldier Videos

Sensai

Smash Master
First?

/watches

[Edit:]

He shouldn't play Ness...that was a fairly uneventful match.

His Fox though is crazy! You can tell he plays Falco as his main (he tries to Dair Marth in a funny manner in the first Fox match), but it's a pleasent surprise to see his Fox.

I enjoyed the matches, thanks for bringing them to my attention.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
That Marth was very impressive in the second match.

The SH uair combos were nice... and the last EG in the last match WTWTWTWTWFFF!!

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
My god those last two matches were some awesome matches. 3-stock then 3-stock. Looks like disk really wanted some revenge after the first match =3 the Pichu Ness fight was cool I think, they were really in the fray you could say.

GODOT

Smash Rookie
hahaha looks like disk has copied m2k's style of gimping the **** outta ppl off the edge

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Bomb has really matured. Much more reserved and calculatory than the 05' Bomb everyone's used to. He's matured in the same way Lambchops did. Cool vids.

-SynikaL

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha

The reality of bombsoldier becomes clear once youve actually played him. These matches are good, I wonder if the falco ditto that him and forward did was recorded...talk about ****in ****. I think forward said this "He didnt really know any tricksies for falco dittoes." For some reason, people at OC3 added "ies" to plural words that didnt need them.

Anywayz, Bombsoldier is good, just hyped up...Thanks Mana.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think forward said this "He didnt really know any tricksies for falco dittoes." For some reason, people at OC3 added "ies" to plural words that didnt need them.
Common in socal, xD.

Naw, I don't think it was recorded. I believe it was a friendly set. Bomb really looks up to forward, actually, remember forward's retirement post? lol. he asked for an autograph on the controller, xD

edit: Oh snap, this is my 3,333rd post.

Top Bottom