• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- New BBR stagelist.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Starter/Counter

Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
Final Destination
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd

Counterpick
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Distant Planet
Pictochat
Jungle Japes
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar

Counter/Banned
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Pirate Ship

We should use this in europe aswell. =3

Ayoub

Smash Ace
I'd like to CP port town against olimar.
Btw, isn't this list making brawl more balanced.

I mean, yoshi can do great against MK on distant, see the MU is now even on a stage.
And uh, jablockers can do good on Luigi's. And ganon & link has their Norway back. =)
Now DDD can CP green greens to make the MK matchup even on a stage,

Best stagelist, it makes brawl balanced.

stelzig

Smash Lord
How is it making it balanced when you still only get one stage out of it? (assuming it's BO3) It's not like you're going to win a match on one counterpick. It's just making the game more stupid than it already is lol.

That's not to mention how metaknight ***** on so many stages dodgy stages.

Edit: And since i don't care much about brawl i can't directly say where else the different characters would have advantage, but if you can only mention one place for each anyway then you're probably going to see it getting banned against them...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
We should also turn a select few items on so that characters with bad range and speed can still even it out. Smashballs will be banned because Sonic is overpowered.

Top Bottom