• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS New 3DS Direct for Japan

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Though it's only for Nintendo 3DS and we have yet to know if it will be available internationally.

EDIT: title is a bit misleading

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Though it's only for Nintendo 3DS and we have yet to know if it will be available internationally.

EDIT: title is a bit misleading
Fixed the title. This thread might have been better in the 3DS Forum.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Maybe..... but it just comes so soon. What Nintendo reveal?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hopefully, they'll tweet something later on for America and Europe.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Nice find! This Direct seems like it could be a good time to reveal the full starting roster and more stage, so unless that happens even closer to release, there's a lot to be excited about.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Literally had to wait till around the very end of August...finally

Smash 3DS's release is quite soon in Japan, so it's pretty safe to expect some more news here. OFFICIAL news.

IgnazS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0688-5397-9905
I hope we get new info on trophy rush or something like that.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Literally had to wait till around the very end of August...finally

Smash 3DS's release is quite soon in Japan, so it's pretty safe to expect some more news here. OFFICIAL news.
Yeh, but if the leak is anything to go by, we may not be getting much "new". At least where characters and stages are concerned.

Lest we be gobsmacked by Ridley's reveal or something.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I don't even care, I love the CG trailers and seeing high quality Wii U gameplay in the reveals.

What else might be talked about anyway I wonder.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
They don't have a huge amount of time left to reveal all remaining veterans and newcomers (assuming that they actually plan to). I expect... well, for the sake of not being disappointed, I'll say a single veteran reveal. That'd be nice. :p

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Nice. Looking forward far more to new 3DS games than for Smash stuff, but both would be great.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
NoA's headquarters is in Redmond, Washington and it is currently a little past 5 AM there. Business hours are from 6 AM to 7 PM and that is Pacific Time. Expecting an announcement in at least 1 hour. Not sure about NoE. This is definitely exciting! Can't think if what else they could talk about besides ORAS, Smash and possibly Codename: Steam though. For me the Japanese one airs at 7 AM, which is good.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Neat, didn't expect to see one this late in August. At this point I don't see there not being any Smash info in this Direct, but considering we already know what's likely the full roster I'm mostly excited to hear about OR/AS and whatever new games they might have in store. As always I'm going to cross fingers for Metroid, and as always it's likely not going to yield any result, but a man can hope damn it!

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Double combo!
This way I can get Smash 3DS and OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire news!
Speaking of ORAS, they've announced some pre-order gifts for European customers. Including a figure depending on which version you pre-order. But...

Is it me or do these figures look like aaaasss? Groudon looks like he's standing on a crumplred Jaffa cake, and Kyogre's trying to avoid touching the gooey water.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
BEST NEWS EVER! I know it's a 3DS Direct, and a Japan only Direct (at this stage), but with Smash so close to release, they couldn't possible ignore it! If it stays Japan only... I'm guessing Shulk, as he's the 'East' character.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Is it me or do these figures look like aaaasss? Groudon looks like he's standing on a crumplred Jaffa cake, and Kyogre's trying to avoid touching the gooey water.
Either that screenshot doesn't do them justice or they look terrible. :ohwell: Suffice it to say that I won't be fussed at all if my pre-order over here in Australia doesn't include that Kyogre figurine. :p

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
what the heeeeck who do they think is in their apartments at 8pm on a friday night >_<

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
....Sigh..... Even if it is international..... That means no Zelda Wii U trailer....... But who am I kidding?! Majora's Mask 3D confirmed! Oh and Smash bros as well.... I also hope Reggie is in this one. I like Reggie, because he makes my body ready. My body is so ready! A Mewtwo and Shulk trailer would be the best!

Last edited:

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of ORAS, they've announced some pre-order gifts for European customers. Including a figure depending on which version you pre-order. But...

Looooool! Don't think there's a point for me pre-ordering it ATM.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
We'll know in a few hours if it's international. If it is, there's much more likely to be big Smash news in it. :grin:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Japan: 8PM
Europe: 1PM
UK: 12PM
USA (East Coast): 7AM
USA (West Coast): 4AM
I guess i will have to see if we got a new character in the morning.

But hmmmm could this be it for ridley?

I mean if the time is correct that will keep usar to see it as best as possible

(To see japans reactions on ridley.)

Kerreb17

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0619-4010-5392
It will undoubtedly feature at least some Smash content. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't talk about the most hyped 3DS game of the year, especially as it's nearing release. By that same logic, I would expect Pokémon too.

Other than that, maybe there will be a new game announcement? I'm not really sure. It's only a day away though, so I can wait.

Is it me or do these figures look like aaaasss?
Yes. Yes, they do.

Top Bottom