• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new 2-hit combo!

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
pretty useful when it can be used.
didn't do actual percents, but works on random chars that I tried so far, 1 was mk.
usually doesn't work from 0%, always works on the second one.
If it requires a name in the future, i'll call it the 'K' combo

simple really, it's just a dair (recommended fastfall) then land and immediately do a d-smash.
when trying against the chars that I did, I DID hold in the shield button. didn't work on the first one, but did on the second, so works around 28 + or so.
doing further testing now and will update OP

EDIT: also, after it can't link into a dsmash, if they DI wrong you can get an upsmash or uptilt in

MK 11-31
wolf 19-37
marth 10-33

ADHD

Smash Hero
You can grab too, I remember kismet doing a dair to grab alot at low percents

Please no more names just autocanceled dair to dsmash

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
ok ok no names, but regarding the grabbing, it's a better alternative against chars like lucario that can't be chaingrabbed because it does plenty of damage

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
ok ok no names, but regarding the grabbing, it's a better alternative against chars like lucario that can't be chaingrabbed because it does plenty of damage
Dthrow->Dair->Pivotgrab-> repeat.

There was a thread about this a while ago and I remember the OP saying that it can be used as a kind of Pillaring alternative to Melee's pillaring.

OverLade

Smash Hero
This isn't new. And you're much better off starting off a chaingrab to DAC or sliding usmash from this rather than Dsmash. At higher percents, spike on ground to Nair or Uair are great options as well.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
any tips for toonlink phoenix? I'm thinking of picking him up
SHDA, aerials/projectiles into quickdraw, back-airs, spacing (very important), don't forget about z-airs and its 0-frame autocancel "animation" and its various followup combos, don't forget about d-smash, And..

Just go visit the Tlink subforum, <___<"

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I used to that too, sometimes, it works on everyone, all you got to do is meteor them down and then Down Smash.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Evidently we've all been doing K combos for a long time. Yeah, as the others have said, this isn't so much a special advanced combo but more or less a common chain if you think about it.

Also, for Toon Link help, go to the Toon Link forums.

And sure Lucario can't be chain grabbed. That doesn't mean dthrows can't lead to some dair or nair->jab punishment. Downthrows set up for a lot more than you think.

Top Bottom