• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Bartolon

Smash Lord
So.. after a while all my replays got recorded and my combo vid is in the making =O

But.. I still need a name xD
I was thinking of:

Don't mess with ness

Don't annoy the bee

You got barted on <- from someone else lmao

Soo. any suggestons

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I restart my games way before I get to 60.... But wotl may end up taking me to 99..... Especially if I want a black knight or mimic or others....

ShootheMoon

Smash Rookie
I don't know why, but I've been sort of afraid to post here.

I'm still pretty new to the game, I only got it a few months ago. I've read a lot of the guides and stuff, but never really bothered to say, "hi."

So hi. :x

Levitas

the moon
Glad you finally decided to post. Always happy to welcome in a new Ness main.

I'm With Levitas, any story? ( what is yours Levitas?)

As defined by University of Notre Dame online latin dictionary: levitas (1) -atis f. [lightness; levity , fickleness, inconstancy; groundlessness].

Also, it's a pretty awesome word :p

ShootheMoon

Smash Rookie
Levitas said:
hi ^_^

do you have a story behind the tag you're using?
*Tyson* said:
Glad you finally decided to post. Always happy to welcome in a new Ness main.

I'm With Levitas, any story?
Well, when I was younger I used to play with yoyos a lot. My favorite trick was shoot the moon, which is where you loop the yoyo up, then over your head, and then back. I remember how I used to always hit myself in the nose when I practiced it, but it was just so much fun once I got it down.

Also it's Bridget's instant-kill in Guilty Gear. :p

Levitas

the moon
Well, when I was younger I used to play with yoyos a lot. My favorite trick was shoot the moon, which is where you loop the yoyo up, then over your head, and then back. I remember how I used to always hit myself in the nose when I practiced it, but it was just so much fun once I got it down.
:D I've definitely done that more than my share of times lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord

I'm still pretty new to the game, I only got it a few months ago. I've read a lot of the guides and stuff, but never really bothered to say, "hi."

Hmmmm..... who is this guy?!?!

Hi, and oh... Oh....Oh my goodness! North East Ohio!!!!!?!?! That's where I'm from :). I can link you to the NEOH group for updates on tournies and smashfests to help you get involved. Check your messages.

There is a tourney this weekend near Cleveland actually. We can probably find you a ride there if you want.

Welcome to smashboards and the Ness boards.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

*hugs the new Nesser* Hi there~ I'm Yink, the graphics slave master of the Ness boards. I run the MU too.

I'm also the only girl Ness on the boards, or in life that I know of. ^^; I hope you enjoy the Nesser's hang out. Feel free to come here whenever you'd like.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
WOW. I didn't think anyone would ever find that! Yes, I did make it! Holy crap, it's been years since I made that.

ShootheMoon

Smash Rookie
:D I've definitely done that more than my share of times lol
You've practiced yoyoing too? :D
What tricks have you learned?

Welcome to smashboards and the Ness boards.
Thanks Jiffy! I checked your PM, and replied already.

*hugs the new Nesser* Hi there~ I'm Yink, the graphics slave master of the Ness boards. I run the MU too.

I'm also the only girl Ness on the boards, or in life that I know of. ^^; I hope you enjoy the Nesser's hang out. Feel free to come here whenever you'd like.
*is hugged*

Thanks Yink. I think your sig and avatar are amazing! I'm trying to get into digital design too, but I'm not really all that good. ^^' I take way too long to make 1 small thing.

Levitas

the moon
The poll used to be which color ness people use. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that you can't reset polls on threads very well here (people who had voted can't vote on the new changed poll and you can't reduce the number of options) so I just switched up what it said.

STM, I can only do a few random things like walk the dog, around the world, eiffel tower, etc. Nothing cool like split the atom or whatever lol *is a yoyo noob*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
MJG doesn't deserve an avatar
:mad: HE CAN HAVE ONE IF HE WANTScaps

*is hugged*

Thanks Yink. I think your sig and avatar are amazing! I'm trying to get into digital design too, but I'm not really all that good. ^^' I take way too long to make 1 small thing.
You're welcome. If you ever need graphics, be sure to ask me :)

Yink and Dajayman, are u guys going to VGBootcamp?
Nope, I can't make it :(

XD @ Yoyo Bridget.

Bumble Bee Ness is the best!
Daaaaay. *hugs close*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Auto friend request right there.

Everyone's gay for Bridget~ <3

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Yink and Dajayman, are u guys going to VGBootcamp?
Nope, too broke. ;_;
Job hunt is going bad, it's tough getting a job in a big city like Chicago. Don't get me started on how ******** the hiring system is, you need experience to get a job but you can't get experience without the job. All you can rely on is luck, which I'm not getting any of. ;_;

Also this place needs to be way more active. I'm going to be forced to come to each one of your houses and force you online. Then I'll force you to pay my travel expenses to go force the next person online... by force. Force.

ShootheMoon

Smash Rookie
Also this place needs to be way more active. I'm going to be forced to come to each one of your houses and force you online. Then I'll force you to pay my travel expenses to go force the next person online... by force. Force.
With each force there is an opposite and equal reaction force. :D

Yay physics!

Top Bottom