• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Levitas

the moon
Uh, and now for something amazing:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VNa-jPfuUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VNa-jPfuUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uffe

Smash Hero
It's overly hyped. I think I'll have my friend just torrent it so I can watch it from there.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm the same way. I don't really care for sports altogether anyway. And I hate weekends. They go by too quickly.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Largest Canadian Brawl tournament in history tomorrow... repping Ness, heading out now.
It ended up not being the largest Canadian tourney ever as there were a lot of last-minute flops. But there were still 65 Brawl entrants...

Brawl Singles

1: Ally
2: Holynightmare
3: Silverdoc
4: KingAce
5: Swordguard
5: Hype
7: Ambrose
7: F00l
9: T.O. Joe
9: KingKong
9: Shifou
9: Mikey
13: GI
13: Kuenzel
13: Raidos
13: Illiad
17: Ham n Eggs
17: Dimmy
17: Buenob
17: HingHussle
17: TinMan
17: RyanFTW
17: i1337
17: AvariceX :ness2: :dedede: (Dedede in pools only and only for some games)
25: Infzy
25: Rye
25: Tippr
25: Jerk
25: SRTM
25: MightyChir
25: Phiddlesticks
25: Jasuke

Brawl Doubles

1: FalconRapes (Ally + Holynightmare)
2: Untouchables (TOJOE + KingAce)
3: Hot and Cold (Swordguard + Kingkong)
4: PrescribeTheHype (Hype + SilverDoc)
5: TinmanOnIce (f00l + Shifou-)
5: Gibrose (Ambrose + Gi)
7: ThisisClutch (Dimmy + Ham&eggs-)
7: Projectile Spam (Buenob + SRTM)
9: Whips&Tips (tippr + Kenzal-)
9: BTown (Dirka + Hing)
9: Team Troll (Akaris + Troll)
9: AvariceX+F1zz (AvariceX + Fizz) :ness2: + :lucario:
13: Better Luck next time (Illiad + Jasuke)
13: TeamoSupremo (Chirp + Wildcard)
13: Marker (Arys + Huss)
13: KingFlare (Xflare + KingJ)
17: Squizz (Jerk, White)
17: SmashBros (SmashBro + TrashBro)
17: Nana and Popo (Infzy + Annsy)
17: ICYHOT (KSNIP + TPC)
17: Mistral+Primo (Mistral + PrimoPeach)
In singles I had to play HolyNightmare first round in bracket. Got ***** by his ROB, but took his MK to last stock high % on Battlefield in game 2. Then beat Jasuke (:popo:) then lost to Mikey (:metaknight: :snake:) who is ranked 5th on the Toronto area PR, so my bracket wasn't exactly easy.

In doubles we beat Infzy :sonic: + Annsy :kirby2: first round, then lost to Ally :snake: + HolyNightmare :rob:, beat Mistral :lucario: + Primo :peach:, then lost to Buenob :rob: + SRTM :diddy:

I didn't get anything recorded because I forgot my SD card, sorry :(. Heads were definitely turned though :).

smash64

Smash Champion
It ended up not being the largest Canadian tourney ever as there were a lot of last-minute flops. But there were still 65 Brawl entrants...

In singles I had to play HolyNightmare first round in bracket. Got ***** by his ROB, but took his MK to last stock high % on Battlefield in game 2. Then beat Jasuke (:popo:) then lost to Mikey (:metaknight: :snake:) who is ranked 5th on the Toronto area PR, so my bracket wasn't exactly easy.

In doubles we beat Infzy :sonic: + Annsy :kirby2: first round, then lost to Ally :snake: + HolyNightmare :rob:, beat Mistral :lucario: + Primo :peach:, then lost to Buenob :rob: + SRTM :diddy:

I didn't get anything recorded because I forgot my SD card, sorry :(. Heads were definitely turned though :).
good job man :D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
wtf, Infern apparently lives here. Go to your own main social.

OK, OK, I know you're cool, so you can post here. :p

But with that above nonsense, get outta here! <3

Also, you should be going to TYM. grrrrr.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
If I don't place top8 in the next tourney I go to, I'm quitting competitive play.... Ive got solid play, but **** up in the worst ways.... I only waste money doin this and have little to no fun anymore with this game currently...

In the meantime, as I wait for the next thing, I'm leveling up my main character to be a master dragoon and play all psp games that I just got to completion.... Then all ds games... Then all ps3.... Then play tf2 for wasting the rest of my time instead of brawl...

Levitas

the moon
If I don't place top8 in the next tourney I go to, I'm quitting competitive play.... Ive got solid play, but **** up in the worst ways.... I only waste money doin this and have little to no fun anymore with this game currently...
I stopped attending tournaments regularly after literally like 20 tournaments in a row ending with me in 9th place lol.

At least stick around here, regardless of whether you continue in tournaments.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I stopped attending tournaments regularly after literally like 20 tournaments in a row ending with me in 9th place lol.
At least it's not as bad as going 0-2 all of the time. Unless you only attended 9-person tourneys.

Good luck getting top 8, Eagleye. Don't be afraid to counterpick. :ness:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Thanks for the luck, but the next tournament over here isn't for at least another month...

I'll come back to pass on info and input, but really I'm avoiding brawl for the time being....

FFT:WotL is 10000x more fun..... Also dissidia.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I've actually been playing FFTA2 on the DS. You know, probably half the reason I play that game is blue mages. So fun, so overpowered. I've got a Paladin/Blue Mage unit, he rocks almost as much as Ness's purple shorts.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
.... I say dual wield paladin with blue Magic is really the best you can get.... I like dual weild ninja with paladin skills....

Fft:wotl is soooooo much different. No races other than human. It's fun though.

And black mages/summoners are extremely broken.... Only dragoons rival them....

Top Bottom