• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Nothing in particular.

If you wanna pick up Ness, just know that while he's not stellar in singles, he makes a good doubles partner. Magnet allows him to stock tank/live for ridiculously long amounts of time if played well with the correct partner--ZSS, Lucas, and Pikachu to name a few.

Learn how to control PKT and how to recover properly. We've got a brief guide on getting better with Ness on the front page. Other than that, it's about playing a bunch of matches with Ness and getting comfortable with his mechanics.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Learn how to control PKT and how to recover properly. We've got a brief guide on getting better with Ness on the front page. Other than that, it's about playing a bunch of matches with Ness and getting comfortable with his mechanics.
This is VERY important. Learn how to recover with PKT multiple ways.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ness has a very different PK thunder to lucas, so you need to use him differently. However, in many ways they are alike, so if you get used to one, it will help you with the other. Go the PK kids! Oh, and by the way... Go the original outfit.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Use Bair. Use Nair. Use PSImag. Use dtilt. Use Uair. Use ACd Dair. Use DashAttack.

_clinton

Smash Master
Don't get grabbed, also remember to knock the controller out of the hands of the person you are fighting against. Also remember to speak softly, carry a big stick, and have a lawyer on hand at all times.

Seri·Ness

Smash Rookie
Hi, there, everyone! :D

I made an account some days ago, but I've been smashing for almost a full year. I've been lurking these forums for quite a lot of time, but I just recently realized the huge amount of information and trick you can get by just browsing some threads, lol.

I absolutely love Ness, even though he's not such a great character, but I always use him in tourneys and I've managed to get high places there (I got 3rd place, twice! ^^). I don't mean to brag or anything, actually, my Ness is horribly bad, and I'm in dire need of practice!
Anyone willing to play some online battles against me?

Also, I have a lot of problems with some matchups... specifically Pit, Diddy and MetaKnight. For that reason, I started using Marth competitively, but I can't say I'm good, I've only just begun and I'm not entirely comfortable using him (he's hard T.T). Does anyone have any info on those matchups (Ness-Pit/Diddy/MK)? I'd appreciate any info, really! =)

Well, I guess that's all, I hope you like me. Oh, and excuse me if my English is horrid, it's not my native language u_u

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Welcome to the Ness boards! :reverse: You'll have to excuse us, it's been dead around here recently.

If you want online matches, just ask here or in this thread --> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280665. Usually someone is willing to play a few rounds. But, offline practice will also help you improve more efficiently if you're serious about the tournament scene.

Enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom