• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tofer, you said you switched between Big Mac and hot guys for avatars, but that face is far from being hot or Big Mac.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Thanks.. it took a large amount of time and sweat to make it.

Tofer, how is my avatar hot?

Susi

Smash Apprentice
How did it go? I'm excited to hear. :)
Umm, I got 13th/~40, Ness only. I ***** really hard in pools, but bracket was messed up. I lost to Laatikko (Finnish Lucario) and xzx (Swedish Wario).

Izaw got 2nd, losing to Finland's best brawler Skinutski, Dedede main. Izaw tried out Sheik, Fox and Falco in GFs. 4-0.

In melee I got to bracket (so top 32 out of about 65) and lost to Armada and Yuna. Yuna timed me out with Peach <_<

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yeah...

I got 9th/28.

I came close to beating Grimace in the last game, but close doesn't cut it.
I lost to Marshall in winners, who is a great OoS player (he plays MK, so now I need to get better against MKs). He was the one who placed 1st.

Dajayman also played in this tourney. He says Hi.

Everyone there said I was playing really well. I almost came back from being 0-2 against DLA in our $10 MM, but the last game he got a good damage-racking on me and won against me 3-2.
Arty, one of the better/best players in IL, I $MM'd for $1 and almost beat him, but I screwed up in the last game and SDd.

I think a major factor to my losing is that I don't really practice enough or I forget to do a bunch of things... either that or I have such a negative attitude.

EDIT: I didn't get anything recorded, so :(

Chuee

Smash Hero
Yeah...

I got 9th/28.

I lost to Marshall in winners, who is a great OoS player (he plays MK, so now I need to get better against MKs). He was the one who placed 1st.

Everyone there said I was playing really well. I almost came back from being 0-2 against DLA in our $10 MM, but the last game he got a good damage-racking on me and won against me 3-2.
Arty, one of the better/best players in IL, I $MM'd for $1 and almost beat him, but I screwed up in the last game and SDd.

I think a major factor to my losing is that I don't really practice enough or I forget to do a bunch of things... either that or I have such a negative attitude.

You lose to ganondorf y
edit: disappointed @ edit

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I came back from a 2-0 deficit... I would've won if I didn't screw up on the last stock. Shoulda just grabbed him....

DLA is better than you'd think, chuee... I mean Troll-ee.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, that's not bad, Eagle, especially since iirc you said you haven't been to a tournament in quite a while (or did I just imagine that? lol). Kiu though. Get videos next tiiiime.

DLA's really good.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Tofer, you said you switched between Big Mac and hot guys for avatars, but that face is far from being hot or Big Mac.
Criss is a hot guy.
He's just making a silly face in this one.
I could get a better one.

Tofer, how is my avatar hot?
I said that thinking those two guys were going to do something.
Then I realized it was from Gladiator.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I haven't been to a legit tourney in 2 years... so yeah, Neon's right.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Umm, I got 13th/~40, Ness only. I ***** really hard in pools, but bracket was messed up. I lost to Laatikko (Finnish Lucario) and xzx (Swedish Wario).

Izaw got 2nd, losing to Finland's best brawler Skinutski, Dedede main. Izaw tried out Sheik, Fox and Falco in GFs. 4-0.

In melee I got to bracket (so top 32 out of about 65) and lost to Armada and Yuna. Yuna timed me out with Peach <_<
Wow nice job. That's impressive. :)

Yeah...

I got 9th/28.

I already commented for you Eagle, but good **** again.

At this moment, I'm having finals so...I'll be a tad inactive guys I'm sorry.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I haven't placed lower than 9th in over 8 months, even at out of states. That's definitely going to change once I start going to Genesis and stuff though lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That's MOTHER 1 for you, it's really not a player friendly game...careful...if you get lost, you might get OHKO'd by tougher enemies.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
The timing on things sucks so much it's not even funny.
Next weekend there is a major tourney in lawrence KC with M2k, everyone from Kansas, and a few other well known people. It would be the first legit tourney I'd go to... but

I'm going to DC that weekend for orchestra.
fail.

and on top of that I will also be missing a soccer tournament that weekend.

fml.

ShadowRoamer

Smash Cadet
^Man, that stinks. I've never been to a super-major tourney like that, so I cant tell you what you missed really.
So anyway guys, I got my Wi-Fi back recently and I keep losing to this Marth. Usually he wouldn't be a problem, but... deathgrabs. I don't have too much experience countering it, and I'm suffering a lot since it seems to poke right into Ness' spacing just when I realize I have to do something about it. It's not too much of a problem with Lucas though.
So, any advice?

Top Bottom