• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You can see the moon very well from where I live. Sometimes, when the moon is full, everything has a bluish hue to it from the light. Very awesome looking, especially after snow fall. Now if only I had some sort of girl to enjoy that with.

I'm Deltacod, I enjoy video games and long walks through the snow under moonlight. ;)

Also, I'm waiting on a call back from this place I'm applying to for a job. 2 hour work days after school, 3-5, $16 a day. That's $80 a week for only 10 hours of work, without losing weekends. Mad nervous right now.

And as I wrote this post, I got the call back only to hear the position was filled. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Edit: On a lighter note, my laptop charger has arrived. I NOW HAVE A NOT CRAP KEYBOARD AND COMPUTER TO USE! =D

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Welp I have a school tournament cming up sometime in February, and if I win, I might stop playing Brawl for a while guys. So I might not be coming here for a while... but I'll miss you all!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lain got first, Kain got second (Wolf main from Chicago), and Zeton got third (Fox main from Kansas). F*cking spacies, DK (Ook is too good), and few top tiers were in top ten. Midwest is the sh*t!!!

Too bad none of you were at the livestream, otherwise you would've heard the one and only, the great Dajayman commentating throughout some of the matches on the livestream setup and during all the finals matches.

I am Illinois' best livestream commentator. XD

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well we both didn't get out of pools. ;_;
My pool was the stupidest thing ever. When I looked at my pool results again I had more wins than losses but we had 3 godly people in our pool.

Oh and I got timed out by a MK. God that was so fun. :dizzy: He actually stood on one half of FD and just did tornado, so then I was really risky and led him offstage and killed him with PKT2. I had over 180 on my last stock it was so satisfying. :p

But yeah I actually did WELL in pools but they put some really good people in mine and rofl, our pool had 9 (it was supposed to have like, 7) people in it and only 4 could go on. One other pool had 6. >_> It was fun though, Dajay is really loud haha.

Thanks Ed, I still wanted to win for you :(

Dajayman

Dajay is really loud haha.
Lmao, so I've been told. XD

Pools were okay, but there were some tough times. I got wrecked in the air by Nicole, a Peach main, because I don't really know the matchup too well so our aerial battles ended up in her favor. Then I had to face Affinity who just ***** my face. The rest of my pool matches were close but in the end I didn't make it out unfortunately. ;_;

I also had a fun time at the tournament, I got to play a wide variety of people and it was a great learning experience. And I met Yink, who is pretty much the girl version of Ness. A true champ, fully cosplaying as Ness. XD
I had fun times playing your Ness and I was pretty impressed by how skilled your Ness is. Hopefully we can meet up at more tournaments and learn more from each other. And also next time I WILL bring my N64 with me so we can play some Goemon and Mischief Makers, my bad on that part. DX
And I'm not too loud, everyone else is just too quiet! XD

I also decided from now on I'm going to stick solely Ness. If the man Smash64 can do it so well, so can I. XD

This past month I've been sort of having low tier blues, I haven't been fully dedicating myself to Ness and I let issues like Ness' recovery get to me. I've put some of my time trying to learn higher tier characters like DDD and Martha. But at this tournament I have finally decided to go all Ness.

Let me tell you the story of Ook, the best DK main in the world. As I'm sure Yink knows, I am Ook's number one fan. I'm sure I'm more well known for shouting "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!" during his matches then for my actual Ness skills. Ook is the type of guy who uses DK no matter what, who never lets a bad situation get to him. Ook eats MKs, DDDs, Snakes, Diddies, and anyone else for breakfast. It's not uncommon to see Ook get 0-deathed by a MK in the first 10 seconds in a match and still end up winning the match. It's also not uncommon to see Ook dealing with a 2v1 situation where he is at 100%+ and his opponents have 3 stocks and he ends up victourious. It's not uncommon to see Ook fearlessly go in and superarmor smashes, projectiles, banana peels, etc. It's not uncommon to see Ook and a MK on their last stock with Ook at 150% and MK at 50% and Ook simply spikes MK and wins. It is also not uncommon to see Ook living to 300% on Jungle Japes and 200% on neutrals while killing at 70%. Ook is a huge inspiration to me, he plays who he wants and how he wants to. Ook makes DK god tier and I always tell him that DK is broken and that we're going to have to ban him. He doesn't let bad situations get the best of him, he keeps his cool and ends up victorious 99% of the time. He gets around DK's weaknesses and uses his strengths to win, he's a f*cking champ.

How does Ook and his DK relate to me and Ness? While Ness might not be the beast that DK is and while I might not be the beast that Ook is, I still believe both Ness and I have potential. I really believe that Ness is a solid character and I truely believe that Ness can make it to the top of mid tier, with only his glaring recovery and grab release weaknesses keeping him from high or top tier. I am going to fully dedicate myself to Ness from now on (And possibly pick up somebody to handle Martha, I was handling Martha pretty well in some friendlies. I was even handling death grab nicely). I'll probably be posting up some new Ness topics soon, so hopefully you all will be active enough to discuss some things with me.

But for now my current situation is this: I have no (working) computer and I lost my iPod Touch. I do not have a job so I can not afford to get my broken computer fixed and I can't replace my computer or iPod. I will try as much as I can to get on teh interwebz, but as of now I have very little ways of getting online. So I won't be able to visit SWF, AiB, or talk on Xat and AIM very often, and when I do the time I get to do so will most likely be short. So long story short, no iPod Touch or computer = little activity for Dajayman. Sorry. ;_;

Don't let it die here while I'm gone, if I come back here and I see there hasn't been posts or activity going on I will be forced to hunt down each and every one of you and force you to go online. Well that's all I have on my mind, sorry for the long post but I have to because of my situation. Peace. <3

Dajayman

Nicole's Peach is pretty f*cking good. I have SOME Peach experience, but she just ***** my face in. I did not know Peach could handle Ness' aerials that well.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Nicole's Peach is pretty f*cking good. I have SOME Peach experience, but she just ***** my face in. I did not know Peach could handle Ness' aerials that well.
She got that from smash64 and myself. She knows exactly how to fight Ness and I know how to fight Peach. I just hate doing it.

Mad love for you saying my Ness is good. <3

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Dajay!!! Bring your compy to the kirks smashfest and I'll attempt to help you fix it up... Or as a group everyone will jooin forces and become computer masters....

I miss everything...

I do remember when you yelled oooooook randomly in kirks house....

I also remember the epic b+ crew comeback he made...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Hmmm so as much as i hate to say it i am starting to think about an actual valid secondary instead of just my normal Ness/Lucas or Lucas/Ness. It is not in stone or anything like that and to be honest i really don't want too but it just seems like it might eventually be necessary to constantly get in the top placings.

I have come down to picking between Diddy or Falco and leaning towards Falco. I was talking to Dojo and he said just to make sure it was a top tier character, what do you guys think.

I was just going to come and get my fellow Ness Brothers opinion on the matter.

I could be completely off and not need it at all, i dunno i just tend to think this way after some tournaments:dizzy:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude, I'd say it's a good idea to have a secondary in the higher tiers.

Snake is my secondary, and I think it's Ed's too. Wario's a good choice too. Don't feel bad about having one, just know that Ness has limitations.

Top Bottom