• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness vs. High Tiers discussion/Character Matchups

dan smith

Smash Champion
*insert tier list here take Ness out*

That's my order...
What? There are a baby handful of character in between Ness and the top of the tiers who are downright easy to fight.

I.E. DK.

...and yes Simna, I was 19 three years ago...but I won't explain to you why.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Word.

IE dan smith is teh sux0rz.

Yeah, i posted my age cause thesage was all "My classes are harder than yours, so STFUWTFOMFGBBQSAUCE" at me. And I semi-proved that both were at about the same difficulty level for us because these were the first actually hard classes I've ever taken.
</excuse>

DK is teh sux0rz.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm just saying that if you took my honors physics course last year you would've cried (multiple times). 72 is the average grade of the class? WTF? It's funny cuz the same teacher also taught AP Calculus and nobody passed, but almost all of them got fives on the ap exams. It's funny cuz he ruins teenage lives.

Some guy got 100's on every test and still failed (cuz of gay labs of gayness). Sooooo glad I left that school.

Lolz 1000th post about this. Didn't foresee this...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What the hell are those trainer cards?
Are they from Diamond and Pearl?
Yes. You get them for completing different quests and collecting enough pkmn etc. Well I know they're affected by those (and some other factors too). I don't have D & P but my friends are obsessed over it...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I wish I could DjC like Mow...

Nice use of d-tilt. I didn't know na to d-tilt worked on people... You combo so well. Why didn't you use the bat to edgeguard? U use it all the time on me...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Lol at Ademisk.
Awesome show Mow, is that a remix of a song cuz it sounds SOOOOO familiar.
You look so close to me and my bro. Those are both of our mains.
Is Falcon really countered by ness?!?!!?

Levitas

the moon
@GildedPunch, I feel like I've told someone already, but that song is Porcelain by Moby. It's on his album "Play" Possibly worth the buy.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
i use ness he is my main. then its kirby or IC. all my friends use shike, falco, or marth. and we can all play pretty well. ill try to post a vid and show u that i can keep up with my ness.

Levitas

the moon
o_O what the? how did we go from Mow to this? What happened to this thread?!

And who's this shike char that everyone's talking about lol.

And is that a first post I see? Welcome to smashboards, but I suggest reading our stuff on how to play before you make judgements like how good you are. For instance, I suck. And I know it.

Lastly, let's get back to the topic of this thread. I'm sure most everything's been said on the Ness boards, but seriously, reading anything after ademisk's last post really doesn't have much to do with playing Ness. (Including my stuff. sorry guys)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What's Ness mathcup vs. the marios? I've found fair is pretty nice, and it's really easy to edgeguard him. Mario edgeguards pretty well too... Mario can combo Ness pretty well and I have no idea how to combo Mario. I've played one good Mario before and it was pretty bad.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Eggz is awesome too. Try not to get hit by his uair, since you'll probably get hit by 3 more. And be off the stage. Or dead.

Sorry, but I suck at smash too much to actually help.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I should have videos of mine up within the week. Actually BEATING a Falco no less. I know, I was amazed when I did it. It's still probably not too impressive of a video.

And yeah, Eggz owned my Ness in a Ness ditto...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I say I suck because my fingers are terrible.

I mean, more than terrible.
When I try to ledgehop with Samus... I don't make it on to the stage half the time. My DjC with Ness kinda... suck. My wavedashes are quite bad, too. No matter how hard I try... oh well.

Mind you, I suck comparatively.

tehSANDMAN

Smash Apprentice
I acutally have some vids of me vs my bros Doc and Mario, but youtube is screwing up on me. Everytime I upload something, all it is is a black screen. Its pissing me off. Any ideas?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Annoying how often do you play this game? Mabye you should play this game more instead of posting so much. You can read all the character guides you want but unless you practice, you won't get any bettter. Try going to tourneys or find other people to practice with (who want to learn adv techs as well). That's helped me a lot.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to agree with Sage. The best thing you can do is focus on one or two techniques at a time, rather than trying to go all out and reading up on every technique Ness can use and instantly assuming you can do them. Not saying that Annoying is doing this, as I don't know what he does, just in general.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
lol. Everyone is talking to annoying like he is a noob.

Following Thesage's advice, it's kind of hard. There is no one who lives near me who is any good. Only one and he's the guy in all my vids that I'm against. Luckily I'm moving soon so I might meet someone new.

Top Bottom