• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness should be banned

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Also peach can Float, Ness has a really weird dj.

In melee they had extremely similar playstyles though (I main Peach and 2nd Ness in that game) except Peach has **** turnips and Ness has **** movement abilities. Also Peach had a really good recovery and wasn't as easily combo'd as Ness.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I seriously feel like using Peach in Melee now. I've been using Marth in hopes that I make my spacing much better for Ness in Brawl.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Use Jiggs in Melee if you want to practice spacing. Not only does she move slightly more similar to Ness than Marth, but you learn not to make mistakes because 2 or 3 mistakes and you're dead.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I did that, fought my brother and ended up making some faulty mistakes on my own. In other words, I ended up having SD's. I did good with her, though.

Top Bottom