• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ness help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
I've been brawling a while and I main ness. I'm going casual to hardcore and I've been looking at advanced techs. But theres only so much I can learn from watching and reading moves. I think hands on experiance is the best. I would really like to brawl a ness pro and see what I need to work on... so I guess if I could brawl somebody that'd be really helpful

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Welcome to the Ness boards :).

Always good to see new people coming in when certain people are leaving on the failboat. XD
>_> <_<

Tournament experience is where it's at; you'll find no better place to improve your game. If you are interested in learning new techniques then Ness dittos with top players are a good way to do that too. It would help to know what region you are from though so we could list off the better Ness players in your area. As far as advanced techniques go the only one you really want to get a good hold on when starting out is pivot PK-Fire (check the stickied "PK Cross" guide for details), it is an essential spacing tool. Other AT's for Ness are generally very situational and not often useful.

Good luck stepping your game up.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Just to let you know, you do not need to learn every single detailed technique there is. I'd have no problem helping out, but I'm currently unable to.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
How to be good at brawl:
Burn offerings to sakurai so you don't trip.
Play adaptively rather than reactively
Don't clog up your game with useless techs.
Find a playstyle that works for you.
Pick the right stages.
Don't play with greasy hands.

Win.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Welcome, NessBrawler!

What techniques do you guys think that all Ness mains should learn?
That SH Double aerial, Pivot Pk Five and what more? Tourney is coming...

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
proper recoveries using and not using pkt2

including the inverse pkt, or i forgot how refs guide called it. Recently started trying to get used to that myself

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'll be glad to help you out NessBrawler, we can arrange a match or two for today but it needs to be after 6 p.m. (EST).

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'd love to fight you NessBrawler. Ness dittos are my favorite kind to play, especially on wi-fi XD.

I'm on a lot, just send me a PM whenever you're ready.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
thanks shaky 1337 zero and thanks for greeting me and the advice and stuff. I'll post MY FC soon

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I don't think I would.
Just tell me sometime when you're free.
MoP, you play Wi-fi?

Fight me sometime. I really wanna fight other Ness mains (that way I can't character john:bee:)

Good matches and stuff NessBrawler. I sent you a PM w/ tips (I love pretending I'm an expert:chuckle:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom