• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

neo's "art" thread

neous

Smash Journeyman
Hey.

Ill update the OP soon, or eventually.
A while back i started a gallery about food. Thanks to everyone who contributed to it. Ill link it here as soon as i fix it up a bit.

Im updating this thread to share my piece/contribution to the gallery: an attempt at a kids book.
So yeah, im still working on it, but i launched a kickstarter to try and get it published.
Im gonna be hardcore working on the book/ trying to promote the kickstarter. so lots of drawing and stuff.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/961106079/food-friendly-abcs?ref=home_location

wish me luck, and any help is appreciated.
oh, and no, idk the person who pledged money already lol.

^^

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Looking good man, I like when you add little touches of animation like this to your work.

neous

Smash Journeyman
Thanks neon, sometimes i do it to distract you from something i dont like in the image. like i did here, :p

[new image in op, but nothing else really]

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Dexter's Laboratory. I approve.

I love all of the scratchy lines in this recent batch, I need to go back and check your tumblr to see what else I've been missing lol. Keep doing what you're doing. :D

neous

Smash Journeyman
Dexter's Laboratory. I approve.

I love all of the scratchy lines in this recent batch, I need to go back and check your tumblr to see what else I've been missing lol. Keep doing what you're doing. :D
tyty. don't bother with the tumblr though, almost everything will be here lol.

So is this place a social group thread?
nah but you can still do sociall-y things in here.

What kind of effect or whatever/how did you do that?
its a 2 frame GIF. the 1st drawing [made with mspaint + corel] just has a little heart, and the second frame has a big heart + soften effect. i combined the two images in GIMP. the transition from normal to soft makes the semi-beating effect. hope that helps

Top Bottom