• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Smash Youngstown

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
I will be posting the full results as soon as i get them so most likely in the next few days.

Singles: 25 entrants

1. Vanz
2. Taki
3. 4%
4. Nakamaru
5. Vudujin

Doubles: 9 teams
1. Dave and X
2. Vanz and Flip
3. Swan Lake

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Shout(shout, let it all)outs:

KittyMW - Thanks for hosting this fine li'l shindig, as well as housing me! Too bad you were too busy partying it up with the ladies (good luck with that, by the way) for us to really hang out, but you seem like a pretty fun guy, despite what Dempt says. Thanks for the spacies tips as well. Hope to use them well in the future! Thanks again!

.Dempt - Holy crap, that was quite a few matches we played. Marth dittos are a blast, and, like you've got going on with Carroll with Falcon, I think I'm going to challenge you to Marth ditto MMs every tournament we both happen to attend. Despite all the hurt feelings you caused with those counters and reverse-dolphin slashes, it was hella fun playing with you, and I really hope I get the chance to do it again soon!

Shane - Correct me once/if you get a handle on here. You played pretty well for your first tournament! You're certainly better than I was at my first one, anyway... Good games and stuff, and good luck in future tournaments!

Taki - Dear LORD, that is one air-tight Fox you've got there! My brother's an incredibly technical Fox player, so I thought I'd be somewhat prepared for that kind of fighting, but you were leagues ahead of me! Good stuff man, good stuff!

TheLake - Your Yoshi Rainbow is quite formidable, and I was arrogant to challenge it so boldly. However, don't think I won't have my revenge! I will burn Yoshi Island to the ground someday!

Carroll - 'Dat Masterball Sticker. Seriously, I'm almost afraid to use my controller now, as I want to preserve it forever. I'll probably just save it for tournaments and stuff to show off your handy-work. Totally awesome!

FlipX - Try as I might with all my trickiness, your Sheik was too much for me. Hopefully I'll get a chance to practice that matchup some more in the future so I can be a better challenge in our inevitable rematch!

Impp - I've clearly gotta work on that Zelda matchup! I had no clue what to do, and you punished me like an expert! Good stuff, bro!

That was really fun, everybody, and I'm super glad I made it to this. Was a bit of a trip, but well worth it! Should funds allow, I'll try my best to make it back out there sometime should there be another one of these!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
This tourney was ballin. And close! About an hour drive!

Shout outs to all the people who bought pokemon stickers. Vanz doing work!!

Shout outs to all the new guys!! Keep coming out to tourney!! The new generation of Ohio is looking solid!

Shout out to the kid that looked like flip.. Loooooooool

Shout out to pittsburgh for 5 players in top 8!! Taki naka vudu lake and fag boy Johny.

I'll do individuals later!

:phone:

4% APR

Smash Champion
pleeeeease tell me we got teams grand finals recorded naka.......

great tourney guys, had a blast

Vanz-god dammit man, you're actually giving me motivation to play again. ugh

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I don't know. No one was really watching the recording setup so it is really up in the air. It was working fine when me and Lake were recording stuff so i don't know why it started to act up all of a sudden.

Excision

Smash Rookie
Shane - Correct me once/if you get a handle on here. You played pretty well for your first tournament! You're certainly better than I was at my first one, anyway... Good games and stuff, and good luck in future tournaments!
's me. Good matches WGS, good **** vanz/taki, and thanks to everyone for being so friendly to the Ashtabula Scrubs.

M@v

Subarashii!
NEOH melee showing up to a tourney? whoaaaaaa

And good **** taki and the the rest of da 'burgh

DVNS

Smash Rookie
GG to everyone, especially Vanz and Taki.

Didn't really step out of my comfort zone at the tournament.
Next one I will though.
Looking forward to another.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Clearly I'm joking. We all poke fun at Johny around here. You guys don't really know him. Lol I think Vudujin put it best when he said. "Johny is the goten of pittsburgh. We get our punches in while we can before he starts ****** us all"

:phone:

Get Low

Smash Ace
Clearly I'm joking. We all poke fun at Johny around here. You guys don't really know him. Lol I think Vudujin put it best when he said. "Johny is the goten of pittsburgh. We get our punches in while we can before he starts ****** us all"
Well as long as he knows you're joking. I just hate to see little guys get picked on because I know what that is like. D;

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Aww man, a tourney in Youngstown and I missed it! I'm more of a Brawler than a Melee...er, but I'm definitely coming to one of these if there's another! :3'

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Sorry WV had to miss this one : ( Next time for sure though! These are pretty close compared to other tournaments, so we'd love to head up. Any chance of one being held in Nov/Dec?

Dees

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I just left the bracket in my other pants pocket guys. Ill post it when it gets out of the dryer.
:troll:

Top Bottom