• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neo against Ally 2/27/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I think Ness_Success has a better Ness than S1-14
That's just me

o wait...

MARTH MARTH MARTH
Mike>NEO>Minty>PD>Mr.R

also, I have the best Marth in Afghanistan

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Oh, so my statement referring to America possessing the tops of their characters as well as the healthiest collection of experienced MK's who play each other, while all usually attending the same tournaments, consistently - is ********?

Because Europe has the best MK/4 or 5 other MK's? Best Snake? Falco? Diddy?

I was just using Ramin slacking vs a Peach who is more than likely not as good as he is due to him being INEXPERIENCED in the match-up. Much like a lot of EU is probably INEXPERIENCED because they don't have the same variety of high level players as we do. That was what I deducted based off of the results I've seen.. but w/e.

I called your post ignorant because it just starts ****. All you little fan boys ever do, is start ****.
Talent has nothing to do with experience. It's a natural ability. Saying Europeans are less talented is similar to saying Europeans are physically different. Nice try though :)

It's marth vs peach

Stfu
Cuz marth gets ***** by luigi hard right?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Leon's peach is legit. Besides you lost to Luigi what the ****? That's even worse.
Luigi has a better number to number match-up against Marth than Peach. He can trade due to his low traction and sliding shield abilities and even punish intentional non-tip spacing this way.

Kill yourself.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
America has a larger scene and more people, thus they have more opportunity to grow than Europe, you can't ignore that. Besides that, they got the game earlier, and that matters a lil ;D

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Talent has nothing to do with experience. It's a natural ability. Saying Europeans are less talented is similar to saying Europeans are physically different. Nice try though :)
Do you actually think I meant you guys, as players, are ALL PHYSICALLY NOT AS ABLE AS AMERICANS to be as good. Or do you think I generally meant "EU is probably not as good as America."

Stop being cute for the sake of argument.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Do you actually think I meant you guys, as players, are ALL PHYSICALLY NOT AS ABLE AS AMERICANS to be as good. Or do you think I generally meant "EU is probably not as good as America."

Stop being cute for the sake of argument.
I know exactly what you meant. But I just preferred this reply. Don't like your style ya see.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Thank you NEO

When was the match ups updated? Exactly. = )

Once again, come to Apex 2 and mm me for all your ****ing Euros :D

Yeah Leon is def the best peach in the world! He even beat the all mighty Mr r!

cenel

Smash Apprentice
Leon has done MORE than boss. Look it up. He has actually been placing 1st for over a year in his country until Kaos and atm he is still dominating with peach. While boss never places top 5 even.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Leon has done MORE than boss. Look it up. He has actually been placing 1st for over a year in his country until Kaos and atm he is still dominating with peach. While boss never places top 5 even.
Boss wins tournaments, dude. In a significantly harder region AND country

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
**** right.
Come here and MM me plz

@ cenel - ORLY? did he come to America and prove himself here, too? Pretty sure atm ExZ is #1 in PR, and wins a lot of their tournaments. On top of that he came to Genesis and did pretty well, and then to Pound which I don't believe he did so hot

All of you European meatriders, please stop. Come here and do something to prove me wrong.

ROFL CO18

C.box

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, STFU ALREADY, who the **** cares what region is better? MR.R PLACES IN EUROPE YAY, NEO AND MIKEHAZE PLACE IN AMERICA YAY, SHAYA DOMINATES IN AUSTRALIA YAY stfu until apex 2 if europe travels to it.

About peach vs marth and luigi vs marth.. LMAO AT BRIGING UP THAT MATCH UP CHART THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE GOD KNOWS WHEN LMFAO.

Why is it every time someone brings up mr.r or some other european THE ENTIRE EUROPEAN ARMADA COMES IN AND DEFENDS IT TO NO END and it ALWAYS has jumpman meatriding them nonstop.

grow the **** up.

cenel

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****, STFU ALREADY, who the **** cares what region is better? MR.R PLACES IN EUROPE YAY, NEO AND MIKEHAZE PLACE IN AMERICA YAY, SHAYA DOMINATES IN AUSTRALIA YAY stfu until apex 2 if europe travels to it.

About peach vs marth and luigi vs marth.. LMAO AT BRIGING UP THAT MATCH UP CHART THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE GOD KNOWS WHEN LMFAO.

Why is it every time someone brings up mr.r or some other european THE ENTIRE EUROPEAN ARMADA COMES IN AND DEFENDS IT TO NO END and it ALWAYS has jumpman meatriding them nonstop.

grow the **** up.

shut up you're not even known in your country same for divine.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Shut up, you're from Florida.

jk

It's so annoying when people say Mr.R is "AMAZING" and would do better than Neo did against Ally.

Cenel, I've never heard of you either. ****** ****

cenel

Smash Apprentice
Shut up, you're from Florida.

jk

It's so annoying when people say Mr.R is "AMAZING" and would do better than Neo did against Ally.

Cenel, I've never heard of you either. ****** ****
Best snake in Holland that's why i know he could do better than neo vs ally. He has way too much experience in the matchup. I'm never on the forums though. If I'm ever in america i'll MM Divine for 200 dollar.

Edit: goodnight guys

D

Deleted member

American "arguments":
Europe sucks, they gotta prove America that they are worthy because we are the most important people. I'll MM every european player for $1000 cuz u guys suck.

European "arguments": MR R would do better against neo cuz he is da best ever. We have the best peach, the best marth, hell we are the best ever. Americans all hate us and they discriminate on us because we are from europe.

=] yayyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom