• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Some MAJOR Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
I just unlocked Wolf and am trying to get good at him but I stink! I have never beaten a lvl 9 with him! With Ike or Pikachu I can beat lvl 9s and not loose a life!:embarrass I know I sound like a huge noob but is there any tips you guys could give me? How to get better?:( Thanx.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I just unlocked Wolf and am trying to get good at him but I stink! I have never beaten a lvl 9 with him! With Ike or Pikachu I can beat lvl 9s and not loose a life!:embarrass I know I sound like a huge noob but is there any tips you guys could give me? How to get better?:( Thanx.
It could be that you're playing Wolf like Ike or Pikachu... Could it? What do you try to do as Wolf first?

Really, reading the two guides here is your best option. As long as you aren't a Blaster-spamming, F-Smashing-overusing, D-Smash-abusing crazy noob. If so, you're tainted forever. :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, learn the art of bair for starters. Make sure you're careful when using fsmash, because of the ending lag. Also, the reflector. This thing should stand out, especially in the beginning. It has invincibility frames and works as a great combo breaker, if you are panicking from the opponent being too close and applying too much pressure, shine them when they try to attack and set things up on your terms.

And master the recovery. Seriously, when I first started wolf this was why I died most of the time. It pays off a LOT.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
5 steps to wolf glory
1.)b-air
2.)much lazer (don't spam it like crazy though)
3.)d-smash for kills only
4.)learn ATs
5.)DON'T GET OFF STAGE!!!

There, I just summarized a basic wolf. For a more advanced desription go to the guide on the main wolf boards.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Simply asking how to play better is like asking how to run faster. Its sort of just something you learn on your own. =/

Read the stickies for help, tips, and tricks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom