• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help with a prank. AKA: Raider 88's Dastardly Plan.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
A few weeks ago, two of my co-workers thought it would be hilarious to wrap my car in toilet paper and silly string. They did a pretty decent job, and I vowed my revenge.

What I want to do to them is fill the inside of their car(s) up with some sort of material that wouldn't harm anything. My initial thought was fruity pebbles, but that's gonna be too expensive to get a large amount of.

I would like to fill the insides up pretty high, without throwing away too much cash. Anyone have any ideas on what I should buy?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Best prank? Get him busted for smuggling drugs in Thailand. Man, that prank never gets old.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Tom that will make the guys car explode and kill him, how could you

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If you're not willing to spend, then you'll have to go with something very unexciting. Try empty boxes. Cram as many as you can. Make it a chore to remove them from the inside of the car.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
If you're not willing to spend, then you'll have to go with something very unexciting. Try empty boxes. Cram as many as you can. Make it a chore to remove them from the inside of the car.
I am willing to spend, I just don't want to throw away $200+ to fill a car with fruity pebbles.

I like the packing peanut suggestion. 120Gallons for <$40 on eBay sounds great! I think I'll do it.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I am willing to spend, I just don't want to throw away $200+ to fill a car with fruity pebbles.

I like the packing peanut suggestion. 120Gallons for <$40 on eBay sounds great! I think I'll do it.
Don't trust eBay. It's probably the least secure website for internet transactions.

And plus, it would be more fun to call them on their cell phones and say "have you checked the children?"

Then start making loud noises outside their houses. That one is great.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Jack off into a bunch of tissues and then fill his car with as many as you can. Trust me, he will have difficulties cleaning that.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I would like to second the packing peanuts idea....

Use those little green enviro ones, in case he somehow gets water into them, they get messy.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
i got it fill up his windows with gay calenders like glue them on his windows from the inside all of them lol and the banana in the exhaust pipe was gold lol

~rh

Smash Lord
Jack off into a bunch of tissues and then fill his car with as many as you can. Trust me, he will have difficulties cleaning that.
Okay, nevermind what I said before.

THIS is the best idea suggested so far. :chuckle:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Don't trust eBay. It's probably the least secure website for internet transactions.

And plus, it would be more fun to call them on their cell phones and say "have you checked the children?"

Then start making loud noises outside their houses. That one is great.
I spent over $1000 on Ebay without any problems.

You could always burn a cross in his yard. For him, he'd think the Klan is after him, which is funny, for anyone else they'd think he is racist and probably stone him.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys are a bunch of immature idiots.

You should put those little paper dots you get from a hole punch and confetti in her vents.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Smear all her windows with chunky peanut butter and then out it on the inside too, so the winshiel wipers won't help! It's diabolical!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Heres a classic and VERY inexpensive alternative. Purchase several copies of Atari 2600's E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial and stuff them in her glove compartment. Doesn't make a big mess, but it will probably elicit the desired response anyway which is: shock & dismay.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Raider 88 said:
What I want to do to them is fill the inside of their car(s) up with some sort of material that wouldn't harm anything.
I think y'all missed that key phrase. Peanut butter, calendars glued to the windows, et cetera, seem to violate this concept.

The packing peanuts are good, but I suggest dry pasta. It's always worked for me in these situations. It's especially good for putting in someone's sleeping bag. Although filling up a whole car with it might be a little cost prohibitive.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I prefer the crumpled paper route, peanuts would make the thing reek and she'd never be able to get them all out.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I would purchase about 10 crave cases from White Castle. Next I would fill the inside of the car with the empty white castle boxes. On the outside of the car I place the White Castle burgers on the hood, trunk and top; however you would take a bite out of each burger before placing them on the car.

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
A friend of mine once used a chocolate cup cake to write the word "f**k" on the windshield of a car. You should write "Monkey ******" using a cupcake.

Edit.
Or better yet, that craft squirt can cheese., put it all over the windshield.

Top Bottom