• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help: video critique, jiggs vs falco

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
nothing else? i don't know what dair you were referring to either..or did you mean i needed to dair more

Gen. Empoleon

Smash Rookie
He's saying that Falco did was D-Air and Shine. I noticed that you tried to shield the lasers rather than jump over them. I also noticed you didn't keep the pressure on as much as you could (though it is against Falco) Jumping>Running when you're Jiggs. You also roll quite a bit and in very obvious directions, at 2:22-2:24 he catches you rolling and keeps doing those D-Airs.

So I think the first problem is when you're in a shield you automatically roll, you can jump out of them too, helping you get a kick N-Air or B-Air in.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Well, since no one else is giving advice >.> I'd start by approaching with more bairs, and when you're stuck in yoru shield try jumping our with an attack like a bair or fair. There was a spot where you spammed your nairs a lot, nairs aren't too good unless you follow them up more, like say with an fsmash or an uptilt or a rest. Against fox and falco I tend to go attack crazy cause if ya don't they're gonna run all over you with space animal sillyness.

when falco is using his illusion attack >b to recover, i tend to jump up and use a nair if he isn't sweetspotting, cause worst that will happen is you trade hits, and falco's pathetic off the edgeness will usually send him down, forcing him to fall and use his firefox ^b where you can go and just nair him off the edge to his doom and float back up like the sexy pink puff you are.

Learn how to deal with spammy, since that falco was being pretty predictable with all his dair spamming.

That's all i have to say, but no promises I'll be right, I'm just a little nub after all =p

PB&J

Smash Hero
jason u suck stop looking in the puff threads..lol..any way use nair and bair more and work on follow ups..thats what soft will tell u

Top Bottom