• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
meatwad get the money see, meatwad get the honeys g

Now onto the important stuff: how are we going to turn this into a hit tv series/pixar film?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gave the MVP to Zen.

Even though I have issues with some facets of Zen's play in this game, he did ultimately lead Town to a shutout victory, which is due credit on its own, but he also did it in a game in which scum gets stronger the longer it goes on. There are obviously factors that fell into place that gave town a bit of an advantage they shouldn't have really had, and Zen's methods annoyed me, but I can't argue much with results, especially since it doesn't make much sense to me to be that stingy about things like this. It's an honor title in a forum mafia game, not a Nobel Prize (and they hand those out like candy now). Zen getting MVP doesn't hurt anyone.

If anyone has a serious problem with this decision, keep it to yourself, because I could search high and low and never be able to find a **** to give you. Peace.

Ghebbers gonna Gheb.
Agreed with this decision, still think you're a great mod, would join another one of your games, yada yada.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bardull, I forgot to say. My whack vote on page 20 in All Stars? I didn't even KNOW the game started, and got a role pm and was like wtf... (I outed out of All stars)

But then I got the role pm and I'm all like "I don't wanna say no" but then I realized I was being a burden to town cuz of that. I guess I can't really get in the game if I just come in like that lol.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Gave the MVP to Zen.

If anyone has a serious problem with this decision, keep it to yourself, because I could search high and low and never be able to find a **** to give you. Peace.

Ghebbers gonna Gheb.
baw ss

Top Bottom