• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Lovage

Smash Hero
aight me and the great leon will be there in like 45 mins.

anyone who wants to play melee with us come over after 9 we can have an EPIC SMASHFEST

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I might limit it to like 5 or 6 people.

BTW, Post if you're coming and MAKE SURE YOU BRING A CUBE WITH MELEE!
is everyone gonna be allowed to go to the smashfest the day before mango juice? Lol

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
haha its so funny when jenny is just sitting there staring at you and you dont notice for a long time but then she keeps doing it and youre like what am i supposed to do

joeplicate

Smash Master
dang, my jumanji got messed up

but when everybody fails enough challenges, then Everybody loses because the world ends and u just have to deal with it

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No "we'll see." The answer should be "yes."

I'll even let you touch my chest (yes homo or no homo; your choosing). I don't know how you can refuse that lol.

BruceLee

Smash Rookie
Just started lookin at ssbb forums on tournament info or people to brawl with. My brother and I are close to 818. If anyone has aim can you msg me for some info aim: ryansellz.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Looks like I'll have to try next time then.

Well anyways for the people who you do allow to show up; are you letting them atleast sleep over if they live to far to drive back or can't get a bus because of the hours when they don't run? I just wan't to get an inside so next time that I have the chance to...maybe you'll let me sleep over? Buses stop running around 11:30ish on Fridays and on Saturdays maybe 7:00pm or something.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hell yeeeeeeeeh! I want some snicker doodles :dizzy: Also Festizzio are you coming to Pats?
no he aint . He says he wants a good night sleep. But anyway pat i hope you do limit. I think flaming roy explained situation. Basically we want to be by nestor so festizzio can pick us all up in one shot. Well guess we will see . Still though good **** housing norcal. I can at least say tomorrow is gonna ****. Hopefuly today will too.

Top Bottom