• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm always coming hours after everybody else.

Sometimes people are already sleeping by the time I make it.
i was actually down stairs playing when you arrived and i didn't even know you were there until i went upstairs to go to sleep and found you resting on the floor next to the couch >_>

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hey Pat. You think you can host a smashfest the day before Mango Juice? I'm going to try my best to come and actually get prepared so I can bring my A game to the tourney.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I don't care for this week so long as you hold one next week before Mango Juice.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I suggest you guys concentrate on Melee for Mango Juice. SF isn't going anywhere lol.

bbb

Smash Champion
nah, someone bring sf4

then at mango juice I'll do bad and not care instead of trying really hard and getting angry about it

bbb

Smash Champion
yaaaaaaaaa

hey brendan, when you get yer ps3 come to my house and we can play games on it then you can get your converter back

Noble-

Smash Ace
Depending on JDM's tourney status and the status of my house, a smashfest is a maybe.
JayDeeEm, if this is for sure, I'll cancel my smashfest in order to not split the community.

I don't want to encourage people to come to my smashfest, to then find out that they can't come because of my house being under re-construction.

This

10char.

festizzio

Smash Champion
for me, it's either pat's or nowhere, cause i have to go after work

a lot of people are thinking like that, except about the work part

just hold a smashfest, if people want a tournament they can go to JDMs, if they don't they can go to your smashfest

Lovage

Smash Hero
me and brendan are coming on friday
all you guys come and lets play in the garage i wanna play Melee!!

also

can anyone bring me to JDMs tourny from this??

Noble-

Smash Ace
Can you hold a Smashfest next week? Before Juice?
Yes, details on that next week.

for me, it's either pat's or nowhere, cause i have to go after work

a lot of people are thinking like that, except about the work part

just hold a smashfest, if people want a tournament they can go to JDMs, if they don't they can go to your smashfest
Makes sense I guess.

me and brendan are coming on friday
all you guys come and lets play in the garage i wanna play Melee!!

also

can anyone bring me to JDMs tourny from this??

I guess, I wanted to go to Rina's thing then JDM's--but I got no ride.

I'll give you a call when you can come.

Umm, Tofu has my cube...So bring your own with a memory card.

Lovage

Smash Hero
ya i want to go to rinas also
if you dont have a ride i just want to play with you and atlus and lucky or whoever shows up

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
If you're hosting one today I MIGHT show up around 8ish and I'll see if I can bring Futile with me as well. Is that cool?

I know what you mean by not wanting to split up the community with smashfests but the more we have the better imo. That way some people who wont be able to go to Rina's can come here and vica versa. Not like it's a tournament.

Top Bottom