• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Race

Smash Lord
I can try to put something together if Patty leaves everybody hanging but there are no guarantees.

-Connor

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I couldn't decide whether I should go to this or to a SF4 tournament... so I guess it's SF4.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
please tell me there's smash tonight...i am craving it! if ANYONE wants to play tonight i can drive where ever

The Phenom

Smash Lord
^SamDvds^ maybe we can both arrange a time for you to come play smash with me and a friend of mine. I'm also craving Melee!!!

-I'll be checking your response 11/15/08 12:00noon to 4:00pm. The time to play would have to be 12:00noon to 8:00pm.
I'm in the 818 so if you live in the area than that will be great. You can't spend the night here though.
---------
The night of smash precedes 4:00pm to 8:00pm, thats the best I can do.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
^SamDvds^ maybe we can both arrange a time for you to come play smash with me and a friend of mine. I'm also craving Melee!!!

-I'll be checking your response 11/15/08 12:00noon to 4:00pm. The time to play would have to be 12:00noon to 8:00pm.
I'm in the 818 so if you live in the area than that will be great. You can't spend the night here though.
---------
The night of smash precedes 4:00pm to 8:00pm, thats the best I can do.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!
soooo yea i came by and there was a gated thing at the apartments, and i needed some kinda password to get in =\ tried buzzing ur apt number it was busy so was ur phone so maybe we can set something up for another time.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
wow that sucks *** for sam,
you owe him lunch phenom

or something.

edit-

you owe "this human being of equal worth and rightly categorized as a female" lunch phenom

thanks for that one mikaze

The Phenom

Smash Lord
F***F***!!!Ga*! I'm so sorry I didn't mention that!!!
---
When you come and the phone is busy just call anyone on the machine and tell them to open it by pressing 9 they will just open it for you... there mostly nice people so no worries.
-You have to press pound then press 23, or call me(I was busy getting other smashers to come over, I'm so SORRY!!!) Do I owe you $5-$10 you be the judge.

I will like to apologise.
SamDvds You will be compensated.
---------
I am so sorry please let me make it up to you.

Top Bottom