• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
ooh ee ooooohhhh

killer kungfuuuuuu!!!!
---------
FAILS!!!LOL!The Great Leon!, It's always this type of time people are naustolgic, ****, I miss those classics!!!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

bbb

Smash Champion
ick, idk if I can go saturday since I'm taking ultra and he's only alive on subdays

Sleepy

Smash Ace
lol, a few times I've called pat at 11am,
"Yo what time we supposed to come"
"You're supposed to be here already, just come."
"oh ok."

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Wheat flour tortillas used in burritos are now often seen through much of Mexico, but at one time were peculiar to northwestern Mexico, the Southwestern US Mexican American community and Pueblo Indian tribes, possibly due to these areas being less than optimal for growing maize.

wikipedia > skewl

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
It might be a good idea 4 me 2 do my HW at pat's. Guess what my info speech is about? :)

Atlus8

Smash Master
Okay, I want all ya to have fun, but everyone is gonna have to s#u+ the f**k up after 1am. Also, everyone keep your hands off the piano. The neighbors have a piano too and u have no idea how easily the noise can get through. If COPS show up again and there is a fine, the s#!+ is gonna hit the fan.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I think
i might actually show up saturday night
i know ive said that for the last month
but this time i'm serious
kinda

Top Bottom