• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
That's because you have to tell him you're coming...he couldn't possibly know if you want to go or not unless you say so

Noble-

Smash Ace
Read my whole post silly.

The 11-12 people is just temporary.(From Saturday 12 PM - 8 PM)

Then anyone can come after I give "The Word".

But you're going to Palmdale, and probably aren't coming till 11 PM or later...

Edit: Let me add that if you want to play NorCal in Brawl, you are going to have to bring a Wii with Brawl-because I don't have either.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
flash flood warning in LA and ventura counties lol

ill stop by my other house and grab a malaa on the way over

be there in a while

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahaha @ hugo making a big hugo announcement and not even showing up like a scrub.

romeo got a lot better.

so did i.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
WHY did i procrastinate on my HW?

ZETSUBOU****A (despair)

edit: wow not even in a word

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hay Pat or anyone else: Do you live in a apartment, house, or townhouse?

-I wan't to know since I soon will hold smashfests(MELEE) smashhangouts. I want to be able to accommodate to how much people can come(lives in a apartment).

-I can't host smashfests as much as you though which is a turndown.
---------
Above that, just give me tips on how to host a smashfest. This will help alot...
---------
CLASS OF 2009!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Just go, you know you'd rather play Melee than go to whatever Brawl tournament is held next weekend.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no homo, but whenever romeo goes to pat's, i wanna be there

you're one of the only people i can play and not end up bored playing after a while

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
no homo, but whenever romeo goes to pat's, i wanna be there

you're one of the only people i can play and not end up bored playing after a while
QFT

Rom's Falcon is amazing. He forces you to play well and makes sure to punish any whiffed move or mis spaced attack by taking away a stock.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
hahaha @ hugo making a big hugo announcement and not even showing up like a scrub.

romeo got a lot better.

so did i.
Wow, blame mango and Romeo. I called them up last night, and they said they weren't going, so without them I wasn't showing up.
Romeo: "All i know is I aint leaving my house"

You can't even lie to me and say you showed up last night.

No one told me **** about people playing today. So i had no clue. Either way i just got off of work now. So I couldn't have played anyone.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wow, blame mango and Romeo. I called them up last night, and they said they weren't going, so without them I wasn't showing up.
Romeo: "All i know is I aint leaving my house"

You can't even lie to me and say you showed up last night.

No one told me **** about people playing today. So i had no clue. Either way i just got off of work now. So I couldn't have played anyone.
yeah i heard. i mean, from your perspective, they're legitimate johns, but from my perspective, i was disappointed cause the main reason i went was to play you / mango / romeo.

s'all good. just inspires me to get better so next time it'll be like, "if P's not there i'm not going."

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
god ****ing ****it i love this game

i was playing so ****ing good against mango near the end of the day, playing against that noob makes me go soo fast i love it yeaaaa

embracethe12

Smash Lord
the smashfest was tight.

my fox sucks
but it's just fun to play.

sleepy better be getting better. stop trying to continue the combo and just upb at the end lmao.

lucky i have your phone charger
psychomidget, i left your cube at pat's purposely.
assuming the next patfest happens, you'll be able to get it cause it's closer to you then my place

lmao at norcal asking for housing then complaining about wood floors.

reminiscing about old good cartoons was funny as ****.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
the smashfest was tight.

sleepy better be getting better. stop trying to continue the combo and just upb at the end lmao.
you're very right about that, I'm trying to fix it slowly lol. Also your info on the sheik matchup is pretty vital.

Btw pat, when I called you at 4:30 am what did the cops come and tell you guys(when I saw them head to your house)? to be quiet?

at first I thought they were gonna get me for J walking, since they turned around when I was going to my car.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
pat came downstairs and we couldnt figure out who called him to say the cops came
but i can tell the story

So teams was going on, NorCal was asleep everywhere, and there were a few of us perched on the backs of the couches. We were talking about Doug and Hey Arnold and having a great time.

There is a knock on the door. Teams didn't want to stop and it was either Steven or me who would have to get the door. I look at Steven and neither of us want to get off the backs of our respective couches. Another knock on the door. I yell out "Come in!" Its probably someone here for the smashfest right? I mean we don't know what time it is and NorCal showed up at like 3AM so anything can happen.

They knock again so I yell out "COME IN!" a bit louder this time. So I look at the doorknob and it slowly starts turning. And then the door opens. But it is not a smasher but a full grown man. And he looks into my eyes. And he is in a police uniform. Everyone must have turned around because the TV suddenly got quieter due to the match being paused (good thing Lovage was downstairs.)

A slight tension fills the room. The the cop goes on to say there have been noise complaints and we need to keep it down. He looks us over and makes some banter. He asks us for our last names but we all have different ones. Nick says "Does anyone know Pat's last name?" but no one does. So the cop says "Patrick is good enough" and leaves. Then Pat comes downstairs and goes WTF. Someone texted him the cops were here but it wasn't any of us, so we deduce it was Sleepy. So we continue on but go SHHHH a lot.

Top Bottom