• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wow.. Aero doesn't like Brawl anymore... lol.

It's to be expected seeing as how much of a shallow game it is. Brawl is a joke lol.

bbb

Smash Champion
well as it stands I'm drivng lovage atlus and steven but if brendon wants to step it up we can all go with him or whatever

bbb

Smash Champion
ok ***got, so I have room for like one more person unless someone wants to stay in the trunk lol

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
[jew] dude free candy, how could i not [/jew]

im wearing brown sweatpants and sweatshirt and making a monkey mask out of a paper plate

replicate

Smash Lord
I figured I could pull off a really good Q

but I figured this out far too late and I'll have to save it for next year when I am good at playing Q

throw a trenchcoat and a mask & gloves up on that *****, you have yourself a scary mother

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah Pat, what's the word? Can I come up tonight? I gotta work tomorrow in the afternoon, so I won't be able to stay long at all. If I can't stay over tonight, it won't be worth it for me to come at all. Lemme know...

Sleepy

Smash Ace
if there is I could go for a 2 day event, go to pat's tonight (call him first) after 10pm lol, then denjin tomorrow, and back to his house.

replicate

Smash Lord
I remember that ****, fool

I had my speakers on really loud and like my piano teacher came into my room and bumped my keyboard and he was beheld

optic blast

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'd like to make a request. I want to play on one tv with just Mango for about 1 hour at least.

I want to get back into shape. Mango likes to follow me around where I play, and people like to follow us around where we play. Since I don't like losing to mango and then having to wait 6 rounds before i get another game in, I just want 1 hour to play him. That's all I need.

deal mango?

Nes

Smash Lord
I'd like to make a request. I want to play on one tv with just Mango for about 1 hour at least.

I want to get back into shape. Mango likes to follow me around where I play, and people like to follow us around where we play. Since I don't like losing to mango and then having to wait 6 rounds before i get another game in, I just want 1 hour to play him. That's all I need.

deal mango?
LOL I remember that happened. I finally had my chance to play on the downstairs TV. Since you and Mango decided to play upstairs and EVERYONE left.

Noble-

Smash Ace
Alright guys, here's the deal.

Just to let you know my situation and why I'm being cautious this smashfest.

If you may or may not know, my brother is joining the Marines.
And my relatives might pay a surprise visit tomorrow to see him.
Why they might do this is because "It's a free weekend." and my brothers birthday is next week.

Now, I am letting SOME people come over tonight and tomorrow because having a small amount of people isn't all that troublesome to my relatives(Who might come over).

If I have bunches of people over and they come, I will be in big trouble. And I possibly will never get to host another smashfest ever again(Or for a very long time).

So here are the rules. If you aren't those 11-12 Socal people in the front page. DON'T COME! Till I give the word(Which will be around 6-8 tomorrow(Saturday) night).

For the people who are coming.
WE HAVE to play in the garage! I really can't have my living room looking like a wreck, in case my relatives do decide to show up.

Once I give "The Word" (Around 6-8 tomorrow)

ANYONE CAN COME!

Under one condition.

1. CALL ME FIRST! (My number is on the front page)

And if you're too lazy to go find it.

818-892-1188

So, please understand and excuse my precautions! Cause I really would like to keep hosting smashfests for everyone to enjoy. :DDDDDD

With that said... HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Top Bottom