• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
if you can show me any videos of a good rob beating a good snake, i'll believe you. character board matchups are as useless as jon in doubles.
Stongers getting mad aggressive with his debating, lol.

I would take you up on this, but we both know that the quantity and quality of Snake players is much higher than ROB players (I'm pretty sure I could scrounge up a video if I looked long enough though).

So, looking back on this conversation: people brought up usual air-dodge jokes out of nowhere, I said I liked my money, and then Stingers trolled me. Usual day on Smashboards.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats not aggressive it's perfectly reasonable. how can I expect to believe you when you say that snake/rob is that close when you have no evidence to back it up. it's just damage control coming from you ^.~

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
thats not aggressive it's perfectly reasonable. how can I expect to believe you when you say that snake/rob is that close when you have no evidence to back it up. it's just damage control coming from you ^.~
By aggressive I mean you really want to pursue this.

To prevent having a match-up discussion I'd rather not have, I'll just say the ROB-Snake match-up rating really doesn't apply to us since we don't really know how to play the match-up correctly (or at least I don't).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't see how. That character in my avatar is my own character. No one knows him and his background.

<_>

Maybe you mean the change in my location.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu!. he didnt hit strike 3 danny. the insults come later

@ lucas- ima kill u and **** ur girl.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Already ***** and killed her. Now what, baby **** brawl loving black child who thinks his book is going to sell?

edit: btw I legit deadass actually kinda wanna read your book lol you did say I'd like it.

Top Bottom