• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Volume 2 - "I can't control it!" =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i certainly hope not.

cause if he is...he's not.

i've given jayson the ride cause i'm fairly confident cam and snap have worked things.

also, it looks like omni's place is full, so i'll just leave tomorrow morning.

stock, we can play. just visit the melee side. i don't understand brawl, but if you're really bored sometimes and just feel like coming to greensboro, i'd be willing to play with you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chris y'all are leaving tomorrow? thats perfect then lol, sorry dude but I just don't know anyone else in raleigh with the capability to house, besides josh but idt he wants to house anyone...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean its me, jayson, jaurice, taylor, and ashley.

i may talk to karn, but with my density of brawl (ie, the rest of my car), i'll probably just go tomorrow. i just don't wanna hit football game traffic, is all. but i don't really wanna leave at 8:30 either...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean, there'd be room at bens, it's just floor is all. if you wanted to go you still could...
maybe not with your girl tho...idk the life of a smasher is tough man =[

Zerb

Smash Cadet
I can bring an extra for you

edit: oh wait i just realized all my controllers are missing the rubber on the control stick, which can really hurt if you aren't used to it, so i guess i'll just bring it as a backup if you can't find a better one
Well I can't say I've ever used a non-rubber one, but I'm incredibly excited to actually play in a melee tournament so I'll take what I can get. Really appreciate it man.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yo Adam is bringing his Wii, is there anyone comin that can hack it?

melee
Yes I'm bringing my Wii and stingers is hacking it for me. Although he doesn't know how to hack melee is there anyone that can do it for me that knows how?? If so, you may just be the dern best . . .

;)

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Well I can't say I've ever used a non-rubber one, but I'm incredibly excited to actually play in a melee tournament so I'll take what I can get. Really appreciate it man.
Hype hype HYPE.

Yes I'm bringing my Wii and stingers is hacking it for me. Although he doesn't know how to hack melee is there anyone that can do it for me that knows how?? If so, you may just be the dern best . . .

;)
Well if I can somehow get a last minute ride down there from Apex/Holly Springs to NSCU, I'd do it for you. I happen to be a skilled Wii devirginizer. I can pretty much do it from my laptop. I'll post tomorrow if I'm en route or not. :x Bring an SD card for yourself just in case.

@Gaga - Taheem, you better **** Chris for me since I won't be there. If not, I'll have to hand you both the *** beat at Apex.

y so mad DH? D:

Zerb

Smash Cadet
Ok second question, I just found out the bus from UNC to State isn't active on the weekends and the route on weekends is absurdly long, anyone else from UNC going and willing to help me out?

Thanks again!

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
ojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuuhfuohweoureuiwubufgvbjsbbfublsebgjbusfufbjs.buabubdjbbaubfb rhjbhqajkfbfrrugfsbubulqawjkdbjfbhbfahbfbgfbdjsabacb jb jabhfabhakebkbfguigsoubnjksnbsbnjkbjnbjbjcbvnjfbvfjgbvnjvaburbltjngvnjabjk;fdsia;i;htrujgbnaubvgujcaoirbnqorbor

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Hype hype HYPE.

Well if I can somehow get a last minute ride down there from Apex/Holly Springs to NSCU, I'd do it for you. I happen to be a skilled Wii devirginizer. I can pretty much do it from my laptop. I'll post tomorrow if I'm en route or not. :x Bring an SD card for yourself just in case.

@Gaga - Taheem, you better **** Chris for me since I won't be there. If not, I'll have to hand you both the *** beat at Apex.

y so mad DH? D:
Yo thx man I hope you get a ride out here. SOMEONE PICK HIM UP!!!:mad:

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
ojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuojhgirefgvireinhgnfkninvirikraubjrbgbfu43ghfjk7ag4yucvghav4bjvhburakffc;ububw4kn; cjabvubu;b4gh;u3jf;jnbcugn;knsiduahuhgjuaihfuh4hut5875u;hjfduvkjjcnjvbub85hnjkdshajvjrewuhadnhjwkaduhu4jhhfdugdvnbjhxbuabucuabjbeuabfdkdbcjbvakbjubaibabhdbirohwea8reahruoajkau8eo5jfvbjjvb cvbuhowufbkluubuabvfjkbxcubeiwrywjurkibbadbvklsabalrbadbsakjfbjbwuighfulbawuiwjtuhufbaufugua;hufdhufuiwuhg43ue9iquhfuuhfuohweoureuiwubufgvbjsbbfublsebgjbusfufbjs.buabubdjbbaubfb rhjbhqajkfbfrrugfsbubulqawjkdbjfbhbfahbfbgfbdjsabacb jb jabhfabhakebkbfguigsoubnjksnbsbnjkbjnbjbjcbvnjfbvfjgbvnjvaburbltjngvnjabjk;fdsia;i;htrujgbnaubvgujcaoirbnqorbor
Jayson, I told you about having sex with your phone in your back pocket. :|

Yo thx man I hope you get a ride out here. SOMEONE PICK HIM UP!!!:mad:
Yeah, doesn't look like I'll be making this one. Sorry, bro. D: I'll most likely be hitting up a couple more tourneys, maybe fate will make us meet. xD

It's a shame, I live like 20 minutes away.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
a seat just magically opened in my car. 5 dollars and an address can get you here, if you so desire.

edit: and if you don't see this until after...soon, just text at 336-686-7961.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Awwwwwww yeaaaahhhhh*. If you can ATM me up I'll get that cashmoney. I'll text the address.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
criag and pp split first and second boss got third pp put him out but h1n1 put boss in to losers. Stingers got fourth and h1n1 got fifth. Thats all i know about the top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom