• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Spring Season Tournament! No entry fee! HERB3 is the 1st DEADLINE

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol idk, im like a mix of baritone and tenor. mostly bc im incompetent. i have the low range of a tenor and the high range of a baritone lol

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
yes.
The saiyan can project his aura when powering up without going super saiyan.
Before goku, none of the saiyans could even do that much. Vegeta maybe, but he had to do about 30 minutes of ****ting/screaming to pull it off.
Goku was the first to get super saiyan level one. Vegeta soon followed. The difference between level 1 and 2 is spikier hair and a more profound aura.
The super saiyan 3 happened in response to Goku becoming angrier than he ever had before in response to kid buu's childishness *which is a lot considering goku's similarity to a child* and over all lack of regard for life.
The super Saiyan 4 was achieved by goku *and then vegeta, who has never been seen in SS3 form* during GT.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Hmmm... The differences in non-SS, SS, Ascended, etc. are fairly apparent.

2. The most apparent difference between 1 and ascended is the electricity surrounding them, or at least to me. The 'aura' isn't as yellow either. Muscles become more taut, Faces become more rigid.. etc.

3. SS3 was achieved by Goku in other world well before he fought kid buu. He even went SS3 on the 'peaceful' Majin buu which had qualities from the old supreme kai, generations earlier.......which was before kid buu. He also went SS3 as a demonstration in front of trunks and goten, in which their fused-state 'gotenks' used to achieve SS3 as well later in the hyperbolic chamber.

And yeah, you're right about SS4/GT.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Dorsey bringing that true talk

there are actually a collective 6 ssj stage variants

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
This is interesting, foxy or stingrz, do something like this for brawl. who is audi? ill fight him this sat.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh snap. I play against TC? I do this, like, weekly. I already know the outcome.

But I'll play him again. I'll use Ganondorf like I been doing recently . . . Poor performance.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i saw this and thought about making a brawl one but i'm not a respected TO and nobody checks swf that plays brawl anyway

foxy might do it :3

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i saw this and thought about making a brawl one but i'm not a respected TO and nobody checks swf that plays brawl anyway

foxy might do it :3
for those who dont get on regular, this will be an incentive. i know what anime ur avatar is from, i just recently started watching it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know when we are supposed to play these matches, but it's convenient I play against TC.

We had our matches tonight. TC wins, 2-0.

Top Bottom