• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Spring Season Tournament! No entry fee! HERB3 is the 1st DEADLINE

DJRome

Smash Hero
yuh, i had that originally, im still pondering the logistics.

yes, you guys can do this @ herb. and omni, ur in there playing ape.

anyways, this will continue to evolve as time goes by

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol i anticipated people complaining about free stuff
dj rome is smarter than most

thats why NO one can compete with his arguments. you may kick and scream that you dont like them

but you cannot refute them because they are sound

my arguments are perfect, so you need not try to refute them

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
don't forget theo, there are more things to arguments than logic
well of course. in an argument there is usually logic and something less than logic

in my case, anyone who argues with me brings the less than logic and i bring the logic

Therefore, I always win.
:):embarrass:dizzy::ohwell::p

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
dj rome is smarter than most

thats why NO one can compete with his arguments. you may kick and scream that you dont like them

but you cannot refute them because they are sound

my arguments are perfect, so you need not try to refute them
I have DJ on record saying that people just dont seem to know how to argue.
*Shrug* I'm pretty sure if someone actually tried to stop being funny they could at least hang with him. Take me for example. I'm boring as hell, so I dont really try to be funny.

I'm sure that if DJ wanted to argue something with me that I cared about, I would be able to keep up at least.

Thing is that I dont really care about nothing. And nothing I care about concerns DJ. Matter of fact, if it werent for smash, I probably wouldnt have anything in common with him. . . or any of ya. *frown* its the sad reality.

BTW. TJ's reality checks for PR rankings

edit: inb4 u mad.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
some people just dont like to argue, and thats respectable. u burn out every once in a while, just i like to test my skills.

im pretty bad at it actually, now that i have looked at some of my grades from essays.

my prof.s just dont understand

(this should be familiar to some........)

edit: dj wtf!

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
First DJ, now Nite, are all Duke kids like this?
I mean. . . its not a bad idea. It's mediocre at the most. It's always been my thing to say that if you dont have an idea to fix it, you shouldn't complain about it.

Some people want this, and simply shooting it down without offering a better option? . . *frown*

I guess I can't force you to see it as wrong, but I can ask you to think about it that way.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I mean. . . its not a bad idea. It's mediocre at the most. It's always been my thing to say that if you dont have an idea to fix it, you shouldn't complain about it.

Some people want this, and simply shooting it down without offering a better option? . . *frown*

I guess I can't force you to see it as wrong, but I can ask you to think about it that way.
my sentiments exactly. and OH! LOOK! TJ's NOT a Duke kid!!

WOW!!!

Theo, did you text me today?
It could be the case that i texted you today

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay, now that TJ didn't get mad, I'm going to say that DJ saying that was probably the funniest thing he ever said(at least for out of nowhere factor).

Edit: Respond to my texts, Theonite!

DJRome

Smash Hero
Tell me is it cool to **** ?
you think I come to talk
am I a fool or what ?
positions on tha floor
it's like erotic
ironic
cause i'm somewhat psychotic

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
o, but pp does not get the reference. he should be informed
DJ, being the awesome smasher that he is, takes a little interest in my life outside of smash, which is why I have mad respect for him. Anyways, I mentioned that I've been trying out for acappella groups, *yes, I try to sing. I suck, but how else am I gonna get better?* and he's even given me pointers.

I THINK that DJ does a little singing himself, and he suggested we do it together sometime.

When I was ****** him/theo with my newly upgraded peach, he started singing something, and we *including theo* passed it around. I asked him what we should sing. he was like idk. i made something up on the spot, and he was like "what the **** was that?"

I was like .."idk, negro spiritual?"

tl;dr - DJ cares. He supports me singing. . . . Negro spirituals.

Top Bottom