• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Piedmont area friendlies

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
If anybody is in the NC piedmont area i'd really like to meet up for some friendlies sometime before the tournament im working on in june, so just reply if you're interested.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
is your info on the GSC? if so it'll make it easier and if not can you submit it? ill ask my friend if he wants to go to Charlotte so he can drive me xD, unless you wanna come here or find a mid point
Edit: I just saw how far away Charlotte is from Greensboro... hmm

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
nah, i don't even know what gsc is.

roughly 1 & 1/2 hrs is a bit aways. i'd say hmm to that too.

maybe more charlotte people will post so you'll feel it's worthwhile if you do decide to come over.

Malk

Smash Champion
Ummm, duh Mourning Pirates is a well known crew in Raleigh. come play with us.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
I'm not from NC, but I do live 1 1/2 miles from the state border, about 45 minutes-hour from Greensboro. If it was me in your shoes though I'd take up Malk's offer.

Oh, my older brother plays a spiffy Link and lives in Greensboro as well. Sadly, he doesn't go on this site; but if I told him about ye he'd prolly be more than glad to smash sometime.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
hey guys im visiting my parents in winston-salem, NC and im hoping i can borrow the car one day and meet some NC smashers. I havent played neone good in a long while and i was only decent to start with so my tech skill is prly still mostly there but im sure i'd be playing slower than crap so dont expect a whole lot out of me but either way if any of u guys dont mind kicking around some no name kid from texas and u dont live like outrageously far away i'd love to get some friendlies in with u all

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
well cool beans umm i think i can get one of the cars sat. and prly some other day (gonna be here next week too) so yea whoever is free on sat i think would prly be a good day for me to try to play and then prly sometime next week i can play someone diff i suppose

Malk

Smash Champion
Haha free tomorrow afternoon? Ride out to Raleigh and play with a lot of the best in NC.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
technically im free everyday... getting a car is the trick ... but give me an address and a time and i'll try to make it tomorrow, plus playing NC's best sounds like a great experience... if im gonna lose... might as well lose with style =b

Malk

Smash Champion
Ummm we are playing around 5pm I guess? as soon as we can really.

maybe we'll be at 422 Weathergreen Drive, Raleigh, NC 27615

pm me or something

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
well i couldnt get ahold of the car today so thx for the invite malk but i cant make it but as for u 2 percent i should still be able to get out on saturday so just lemme know what would be a good time and i'll need directions, if u have aim just hit me up on that Art Vandelet423

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
i dont really mean to double post but sense my last post was 6 days ago i think u can let me slide this once.... neways thx for having me over 2 percent it was a bunch of fun and thats a nice bowser/dk u got there ali... thanks for beatn the **** outa me for a bit i enjoyed it hopefully next time i come by i will have playd slightly more recently and trying to play the same speed as you wont result in mass amounts of SD's or easily punishd mistakes... twig ... we didnt get to play... mainly cus u slept the whole time... o well maybe next time... jolly we didnt play either... im guessing it was cus u liked watching ali moonwalk me to death =b hopefully we'll get some matches in next time too and as for the other two kids that were there that pikachu made me sad half the time just cus it was odd to play against and to the other guy... i think it was mario... neways decent falcon/falco keep up the practice and u'll get there ... neways i had fun... and i mostly likely wont be able to play next week unless its a tad closer... as in like greensboro closer... so...til next time laterz

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
If anybody is in the NC piedmont area i'd really like to meet up for some friendlies sometime before the tournament im working on in june, so just reply if you're interested.
DUDE... im right here in g'boro... well like 5 minutes away... get at me on aim...

tokennugga08...

b/c i rarely check this thread out...

or the cell
(336)558-7472

or yahoo.com

d_shep04@yahoo.com

i am dead serious about this... i play my friends from church and they all suck... IT WOULD BE MY HONOR TO LOSE TO YOU... lol....

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i don't know what's considered piedmont area..but i'm in mt. airy nC for the summer...which is roughly 30min from winston salem NC...are any crews/ people around to play me?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i don't know what's considered piedmont area..but i'm in mt. airy nC for the summer...which is roughly 30min from winston salem NC...are any crews/ people around to play me?
the piedmont area is from around rutherford county - through- lee county... but the piedmont triad is greensboro/high point/ winston salem...

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
dotpwn, I'll be in gboro august through may. I go to UNCG, and my parents live in G-town. I'm working at the beach for the summer, but when I'm back in school you should come play with some of my buddies at UNCG. I also think Malk is going to UNCG this fall.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
as for the other two kids that were there that pikachu made me sad half the time just cus it was odd to play against and to the other guy... i think it was mario... neways decent falcon/falco keep up the practice and u'll get there ... neways i had fun... and i mostly likely wont be able to play next week unless its a tad closer... as in like greensboro closer... so...til next time laterz
Oh so you played the guys from my crew. they are alright, but they lack a mind strategy and all. but they are like the next best thing that we have at our college right now. there is currently 7 people in our crew and we own all who play smash that we dont know. Julz (the pikachu guy) has improved dramatically since we first squared off. this was back when i started playing smash tho and i had switched over to falco. Mario (the capt. falcon guy) needs a lot of help. he doesnt listen to us or the other guys in the crew and he kill's himself too many times and makes for a bad partner. I didn't know that he used falco b/c we all said that we wouldn't use each other's character. but that isn't his main character tho, it's fine.

so to Luther/2 percent. man. it doesn't seem like we are ever gonna square up. b/c things always change at the last minute. you have my cell and aim address, and whenever (our plans is for next friday) we come down there i will give you a 2 day notice or whatever. but if i make plans now, somethings gonna come up. so i will wait til next thursday to let you know for sure if im coming down.

Top Bottom