• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
I walk up the stairs to three cop cars flashing thier sirens and four policemen getting out, i looked back to moo and asked if jim was holding "No but he has a bowl"
"Uh oh"

but low and behold, sitting right there in front of the police smoking a ciggaritte at the age of 16, was Jim. Calm as hell, nodding to the policemen as they passed.

"What a hard *****"

- snap

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I remember Cam's Puff shield poke resting someone. And vZakat putting in work.

It was a good day. After that I was able to tell people that I was at a Smash tournament that got broken up by the cops.

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
to vic its no big deal yall just a bunch of knuckle****s

also david I thought you started to play a litlle bit of fox?

and can we get some sort of chat/fourm on ncsmash.com, yall would get some major hits

vZakat

Half Genie
Edit - Don't feel like leaving that long post on the internet so I'm deleting it. Thanks for the support yall. I'm fine now lol

Last edited:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
david you're really good. seriously, to get anywhere with roy you have to be good.

EDIT:: the best part of GiitG was cam resting someone for the W, unplugging his controller, and dippin' out the back door all at the same time.

Last edited:

big sleep

չչչ
Why is it especially humiliating when a bird sh*ts on your head?

Millions of years of evolution
The tiny bird sphincter
Its lightweight excrement falling mid-flight
The wind
Your noggin, walking along

And just then, an ancient message from the flow of causality, a terrible omen on a Sunday afternoon.
Or maybe you should just get over yourself.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
on my way back to final round 18 i saw a bird **** in front of the car as i went down the highway. i was thankful

my favorite part of GitG was that Cam dipped & weaved through small trees on a sloped hill with a 72 oz cup full of the new Four Loko & not spilling a single drop

Last edited:

Nessafile

Smash Apprentice
jim and cam are neck and neck in mine my favs

(Nice Kaneki pic smiff)

edit- apperently a premium benefit is being able to use the old layout in the style chooser

Last edited:

vZakat

Half Genie
We should talk about how adorable my sig is because it's super adorable.

Edit - though it's super awkward when I talk about my sig and it doesn't show up. >_>

Last edited:
Top Bottom