• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
No thanks man, taking money from a retired 1-dimensional Zelda main doesn't do anything for me. Not to mention I'm sure the vibe would be awful since you are determined to dislike me.

And I was quitting to move to Austin actually! I still would love to but money is tight and the job market is bad. ;] How's your job hunt going again btw? It's tough out there, especially after having dropped out of college and later been fired from the most lax restaurant chain ever for having a bad attitude.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hey man, he posted a whole thread on Facebook about his opinions of me (where I didn't respond) and then in this thread brought up my quitting to go to Dallas (Austin lmao >.>). I just responded with factual information about his life since he is determined to hate me and I'm not just gonna let him run his mouth forever and not respond.

I don't have any problem with Lucas. lolz

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lucas attacks me out and out in a Facebook thread and I don't respond, no one says anything to him about being petty.

I make a joking comment weeks later and then retaliate when Lucas says something back and now we're both being petty? lolz Apparently I'm not allowed to defend myself.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If Lucas would have never said anything I agree we wouldn't be having the conversation, however you chose to retaliate, not just defend yourself

Also the original argument two weeks ago between you two spured from Lucas defending himself.

You are both in the wrong equally.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I've been ignoring Lucas' bad mouthing me for months. **** you guys. It's **** that you guys never say anything to Lucas about it when he's obnoxious as hell about it.

I don't have a problem with Lucas. He has a problem with me.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I was being silly in the other thread when I told Lucas to be less ****ish. And I was trying to still be something less than serious here. I know you're not bothered by this situation Josh, and that's fine. But I think Dylan has a point. Snide comments don't help the situation, and that's really the object here. I don't want to see this escalate, especially not here where I have an obligation to do something about it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
This how the **** went down last week in the dungeon

*buncha dudes chillin playing smash bros.*

Lucas: oh why it's my turn? I'll pick Zelda
Josh: okay man sounds good I'm gonna play falco.

Me: good to see you guys both playing your mains and enjoying some competitive games of smash bros.

Dillon Uzzel: oh man ****

*two lighting kicks into the match*

Josh: oh my god Zelda is so stupid, spam lightining kick more guy

Lucas: guess I'll start using only lightning kick to troll josh, also your a child

Me: woah guys this is getting out of hand.

Dillon Uzzell: HEY OH!

So, do you see how this is kinda both of your faults?

Also iron man > bat man

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Batman is ****ing Batman, fegget

Unless were talking about Non Bruce Wayne Canonical Batmen which would ALL definetly get ***** by Iron Man.

GofG

Smash Champion
I agree wholeheartedly, but you have to admit that a fight between ironman and **** Grayson would be very charismatic

:phone:
considering quoting this in my sig

for some reason the thought of a fight being 'charismatic' seems very a) awesome and b) generated-by-snap's-brain

Top Bottom