• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
obviously said scrub peach gotta only use a couple moves, don't wanna beat up on everyone, that'd be too easy, limitation is key

and... umm... you suck

losing to a sheik with falco, that's practically like losing to a sheik as falcon

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
obviously said scrub peach gotta only use a couple moves, don't wanna beat up on everyone, that'd be too easy, limitation is key

and... umm... you suck

losing to a sheik with falco, that's practically like losing to a sheik as falcon
Limited far beyond the money or acknowledgment that's for sure.

..............LOL macd. XD

MacD

well at least i fight my own battles

i don't get yay to go shout at people and make them suck, that's the only way you can win, having yay break your opponent, you don't do ****

tw1n

Smash Champion
go lose to GG7

or stabbed

hehe
I assume you mean GG7 from AZ? He's actually really good lol...

AHEM! i am not vanity angel, thank you very much
VA was a nice guy :D My bro almost beat him in pools tho if I recall correctly

then again, if i remember correctly you lost to a pika i beat :p
Ouch... I love Axe but technically you did win the only match you both played...
Although I think Axe would wreck some **** now :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well at least i fight my own battles

i don't get yay to go shout at people and make them suck, that's the only way you can win, having yay break your opponent, you don't do ****
It's funny, because Yay only yells at rounds later in the tournament. You know, he might even yell for you too, but I don't think that situation will be coming up any time soon if you're afraid of stoned Falcons from Arizona.

Edit: LOL Tw1n come on now, you know this isn't serious. XD

MacD

LOOOOOOOOOL now you are **** talking others who aren't here? way to take your own advice

and my bad, you can't beat noob A and dumb*** B in pools WOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

and i'm not afraid, i just hate taking money from people, feels wrong, sorry you don't know how to be nice to people

AND THIS IS TOTALLY SERIOUS, LIKE DUH!!!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOL now you are **** talking others who aren't here? way to take your own advice

and my bad, you can't beat noob A and dumb*** B in pools WOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

and i'm not afraid, i just hate taking money from people, feels wrong, sorry you don't know how to be nice to people

AND THIS IS TOTALLY SERIOUS, LIKE DUH!!!!!!!
Believe it or not I'm just comparing you to them. It sucks if that makes you feel bad because you know you're not better than them though.

I don't think I've lost a pools set in....nearly 2 years, so good job researching that one.

It's called manning up and actually defending some honor instead of letting your buddies fight your battles for you. This ain't high school.

MacD

this certainly ain't high school, my buddies wouldn't back me up for **** there.

and if i feel like my honor was challenged maybe i'd care, but then it'd probably have to be someone with a record saying i not, not some guy who can beat silly kyle over and over

it'd be like if you challenged me, omg you can beat your brother, YOU'RE SOOOOO GOOD

and like i said, you can beat noob a and scrub C in pools, WOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol i know its not serious guys...

But I also hate to be the one correcting people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKJvtVlW6M

So i guess this kinda slams both of you. PP is wrong in the sense that Yay did trash talk for MacD, and MacD lost to this no talent scrub of a falco who freakin got wrecked by anyone nameworthy!
<3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
this certainly ain't high school, my buddies wouldn't back me up for **** there.

and if i feel like my honor was challenged maybe i'd care, but then it'd probably have to be someone with a record saying i not, not some guy who can beat silly kyle over and over

it'd be like if you challenged me, omg you can beat your brother, YOU'RE SOOOOO GOOD

and like i said, you can beat noob a and scrub C in pools, WOOOOOOO :rolleyes:
Where were you in the pound 4 brackets

pools musta been awful hard there for ya bro.

I made it out without dropping a set.

Edit: lmao <3 tw1n

MacD

might have lost a set or two in pools

though if i remember correctly i beat your boy yay and made it to bracket

might wanna do your research next time buddy

also i sucked a year ago, sorry i haven't been AMAZING like you :rolleyes:

MacD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you're ultimate power is too much

i took one today, tapped it

tomorrow is the one i'm most worried for... probably was supposed to study between 3 hours ago and now....

whoops

MacD

suuuuuuuuuppppp

so pp's location is shelby

he tells me it's his city

i say it's a girl's house

i gotta be right, right?

yay finals week =p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Im extremely disappointed. I knew my powers were grand, but i had no idea the tyrant that is pp, would fall so hard. so, so, hard.

sigh...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Im extremely disappointed. I knew my powers were grand, but i had no idea the tyrant that is pp, would fall so hard. so, so, hard.

sigh...
LOL wow either you're still going for it or you're really that confused. Alright, I'll try to not act like I'm annoyed/banter back then.

EI?

and i wanna be a mod

get cools powers like changing my line thingy

and getting a red name
You don't wanna know about EI...super advanced technique only the best know about.

Custom titles can be had if you get premium lmao. I have that too but I didn't buy it because someone bought it for me.....

And I bet there are a whole lotta drawbacks...

Let PP tell us what its like to be a MOD :o
I get 9999 PMs(which ***** cuz I was controlling myself hovering around 70 before), custom titles, the ability to edit posts(easily my favorite part lmao), access to mod rooms and stuff, BUT I gotta check out what's reported, infract people(not fun for me lol) and be worried about being more respectable so that I represent the site correctly.

I'm okay with the trade-off lol.

I just wrote a poem using almost only the 125 words that my creative writing professor told us specifically NOT to use for this assignment.

Have you done anything worthwhile today? ^_^
Very creative of you. =p

i took my econ final :p
*****????

Top Bottom