• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i finally actually read the first post finally, and i realized the amazingness of this thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then spark a conversation. You might gain interest from some lurkers.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Haven't been here in a while. GOOOO CATFISH ! I had a great time at Munkaid. I gave a couple of shout outs on the page but I don't think anyones seen it yet. Either way everyone was awesome. Playing on Green Greens was awesome. Meeting Mike G was awesome. Getting some NC exp under my belt. Awesome. :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
****, this board isn't very active and it makes me sad . . . I wish there was more going on.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your sarcasm.

I don't think I'm too fond of it.

You . . . You . . . You NGE fan, you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not aiming to be on the list, dude.

State doesn't see me fit for anything yet. What do I mean?

I got a plan. It concerns food. Not really, though. It concerns "water" though. But you'll all like me, even if I don't play the game.

lol ZIO is top tier at setting himself up for stuffs XD
Its a special talent I have that I wish I didn't.

lord karn

Smash Master
water and food go together like feet and shoes

unless a wizard has done the foot to hand spell on you, then you've got no feet. :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Ya know, sometimes I wish ZIO was actually a female. At least then he'd be excused from his vulnerability and would seem...cute >_>

EDIT: and by female i mean, really Attractive and over 18 with a real vajayjay lol

Top Bottom