• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I would, but it's much easier for me to go where all the people are than to get all the people to come to me. =/

Maybe some day.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm sposta go to some kids halloween party (xavier ring any bells kevin???) on wednesday cuz he hasn't played me yet. i haven't figured out what time to go. we should all go there and wreck things and then leave.

$mike

Smash Ace
okay how's wednesday 6-8 look for you fellas?

GETTIN IT EARLY DIS TIME I NEED TO MELEE FOR CAYLAY

edit: mike come pls
You really wanna **** me for 2 hours again? ( ._.)

i'm sposta go to some kids halloween party (xavier ring any bells kevin???) on wednesday cuz he hasn't played me yet. i haven't figured out what time to go. we should all go there and wreck things and then leave.
Is it a costume party? Regardless, We should all cut holes in some bed sheets and go as ghosts.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk if wednesday will work for me. sorta bailed on xavier so if we wanna do things as usual here we can. idk if i'll even play. kevin just ***** me as he was expected to, so bleh, not sure what the future holds.

edit: also sneak, theres no way i can do rom and NEC. honestly i'm not even sure if i'm interested in rom at present. i'm so bad right now, and i haven't figured out how much money i'm blowing on this anniversary this weekend -_-

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
chris just go play again LOL you'll be much better when your brain has time to process subconsciously what you need to work on

people need to come through tomorrowwww

jonny idk if I'll make it tonight but if I do it'll be lateish

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i can't envision results. i don't know what a right answer looks like, because all my answers are wrong. i feel as if whatever subconscious answers i come up with will also be wrong, as i suspect i have a fundamental misunderstanding of how control actually works in this game. i have an analytical mind, but not a creative one, so while my current methods are visibly lacking, coming up with new functional ways to use ganon's tools feels beyond me.

playing more might help me feel better about myself, but my level of skill in this game matters less and less to me as time flows forward. the inevitability of my failure to push past whatever plateau i've been at since pound 5 is starting to weigh on me, but i still wish i wasn't as bad as i am :urg:

edit/tldr: i'm bad, i still don't know how to get better, but i wish i didn't have to be so bad.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
get yourself back to where you were before starting to push past that. get your tech back and get your confidence up. play other characters to keep the game fresh.

if you want to improve, then stop blaming random stuff that doesn't matter and analyze the problem. the problem is never apart from the solution. you may just not understand the problem well enough.

alternately, discuss the game with me. I can give you multiple perspectives. mine is a confusing one but I can convert it into terms you may be able to use better. your frame perspective was good, just as my idea of manipulating the strong threat/suit(e?) is good, just as finding out how to manipulate habits in easily replicable situations is good, just as m2k playing safe and only approaching when he feels like they won't is good.........

basically, you need to get over this and start THINKING. you want to be good so apply that energy you're moping with productively and you'll get results. you're too smart to do this to yourself dude.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i can't envision results. i don't know what a right answer looks like, because all my answers are wrong. i feel as if whatever subconscious answers i come up with will also be wrong, as i suspect i have a fundamental misunderstanding of how control actually works in this game. i have an analytical mind, but not a creative one, so while my current methods are visibly lacking, coming up with new functional ways to use ganon's tools feels beyond me.

playing more might help me feel better about myself, but my level of skill in this game matters less and less to me as time flows forward. the inevitability of my failure to push past whatever plateau i've been at since pound 5 is starting to weigh on me, but i still wish i wasn't as bad as i am :urg:

edit/tldr: i'm bad, i still don't know how to get better, but i wish i didn't have to be so bad.
Then get your *** kicked by PP a million times, you wont even have time to think you are bad.. Do you really think someone has time to think BS when they are fighting with their life on the line? Hell no!! lol. By having him close to you, you have a better chance to surpass me since he's better than the players I face usually. Look at what you have and be thankful for it... use it!! I'm actually sort of pissed reading this. But you will not gain anything by being emo, all it does is create plateaus for you.. be outside your mind.. it's much much nicer.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hm aight lol well idk man if you can find someone to give you a ride we playin at my place from 6-8 tonight

otherwise we'll make planz at some point

Top Bottom