• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooool ****ing jigglypuff

yeah, i dig that match up so i'm down. that one match we had at pound was pretty epic.

and yeah i agree. the chillage we did was legit, but you gotta help me improve more at the alcohol mu.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
ok nc

you guys suck

and not all of u just

most of u

wtf

so

i leave for 1 week

ONLY ONE WEEK

and i see so much crap

keith and some bull**** super trolling

stuff about plank blah blah

i leave asking to play and no one will play me or even respond

and then all of a sudden *****s is trynna play while im not there

and then some gay guy shows up from ohio

and nc acts like its hospitable and nice and doesnt john about ****

and then

and

then

I AM A WOMAN!?!?!?

no

then i see my picture

my BEAUTIFUL, WELL-CHISELED picture

hung in the most grotesqur of ways for all to see

and call anything but PULCHRITUDINOUS

and then dj

w/e screw that

DJ ROME UR AVATARS

if ur going to come to school in nc

u come to duke

either for studies or to get wrecked by me in melee

THATS IT

chapel hill is there for franklin street, bill's place sometimes karn's place, and good-lookin *****ez

all im saiyan is,

chapel hill bichiz is fiyne

if they werent in carolina ablue, they would be pretty good like

straight outta high school n ****

man **** that pedo **** i aint like that

and neither am i a woman

all of u nc is so

omg

u bring out the venom in a baby rattlesnake

and then turn good cheese back into unpasteurized milk

can i get some lysol for all this BULL****!? PLEASE!?!?

my goodness:

to the lady who has just appeared from the middest of wests:

are u hot? if so, u will probably fit in with chapel hill

are u looking for academic hell success? COME TO DUKE!

are u looking to improve in melee? STAY THE **** AWAY FROM CAROLINA play pp, me, dj, cam, karn, lozr, stingers ...did i mention me as long as ur hot?

also, play stingers a lot. his name is alex, which is similar to the other alex
who will not be named because his virgin ears have not yet been penetrated with words of the ditiest of deeds; also, hes pretty good at this melee game so dont play him

fox is so broken stfu all of u spacy mains fox is broken. i will topechase all of u to show u ur INFERIORITY

im not finishing this thought because nc is not worth it

anywayz, i love all of u and u should play me some time!

look forward to seeing you soon!

<3

**** nc and all of ur bull****

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
cute post theo

what days can you generally play?
i want to come play against you privately
and learn from the almighty
crystalnite

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
idk about this week, but i am usually good on thursdays

thursday is like my best smash day cuz i get outta class ACHING for smash

friday i guess is good too cuz well...its friday

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
theo we are going to play next thursday
you have choice in the matter

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Unc's offense sucked the first half, duke was doing the thing but anything coulda happened still if henson woulda made that one 3 at like 4 mins left then it woulda been a 6 pt game but instead he bricked it and then curry or kelly got a 3 cause we were careless and left him open, it was over then. /run-on

I wish we had a guy that could pull the trigger on those 3's. We already have a solid center and pt guard, plus henson/barnes are legit. I like knox too

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
duke is one of the best schools in this nation.

**** sports, academics is what matters. hating a school for sports reason is ********.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i agree that unless you are a athlete sports shouldnt affect your choice of schools.

but if you are an athlete, then it should, because its a job.

and in college sports is a big deal because its about school pride and rivalry and excitement, good vs evil etc.

From the athletes perspective its tribal, its more about integrity and defending your school honor.

I miss playing football.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
isn't that why you play smash and cook?
I play smash because I enjoy it. it's a hobby, a pastime; exactly what a sport should be. I think that no one should ever be able to live off playing smash, let alone get paid millions of dollars for it. the same goes for every other sport.

next time you eat a meal at a restaurant, trying going into the kitchen afterwards and telling the chefs their job has no value to the world.

EDIT:: super unpopular opinion bros.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I mean I get it ocean, you were picked last Didnt really get into sports in school, doesnt make it less important to some of us that bled for nothing more then a love of the game.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm not arguing that it isn't important to you or society. it obviously is, and I have no place saying it isn't. but just because it's important to you/society doesn't mean it has a legitimate value, which is what I'm arguing.

feel free to enjoy it, I do sometimes too. but if you honestly believe athletes deserve what they make, then we have a problem.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
college players do not get paid millions. .... ... . . . .. .... and for the record, i would rather watch a college basketball game then a smash match on youtube, TENFOLD. there is just no point in saying what you said(ocean) about it having no benefit to humanity... it's just totally irrelevant to the discussion, based on some assumptions of yours about what YOU think we're talking about w/ basketball. it's kind of like when you gave me a mouthful yesterday just because I said "i'm open-minded"(you assumed that I was labeling myself "open-minded" DUE to my views on the subject at hand, when it was a generalized statement . . . .), I just didn't feel like pointing it out.

you are still a bro, though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you're right, they don't. i just have a negative connotation with sports because of the professional level, and that's a fault of mine.

it did have relevancy to the topic at the time. it did not have relevancy to the original topic, but topics change. that's what happens in a discussion. plus, i said that in response to what dylan said, not when you and dave were talking about the UNC vs Duke game.

i wasn't trying to give you a mouthful about that; i'm sorry that it came across that way. i was more so replying to lucas' post [No, I was an atheist, and then awesomeness was explained to me through amazement and arrangement, so now I'm more open minded.] than yours, and regardless i was just saying that it's possible to be open-minded but firm in your belief, not trying to discredit you or anything.

i'm a angry child with angry beliefs and it gets in the way a lot.

you're still a bro too jesse.

Top Bottom