• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
And right after a one-week break.
It wasn't even a setup, Kishimoto just got rid of both Kakashi and Obito, and that's pretty much the only thing that happened.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah Madara sensing Hashirama's chakra was like the only thing that was interesting. lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
he probly sensed minatos chakra before

but more importantly, I was re- reading some chapters. Specifically the birth of naruto and the last few chapters and I thought of something.

Minato only sealed half of the kyuubi chakra inside naruto, the other half inside him with the shiki fujin.

Oro has shown that you can unseal what has been sealed using the shiki fujin, something previously thought was not possible.

On minatos departure to the battlefield he said he has something to give to naruto

Would minato give naruto the other half of the kyuubi chakra? OP naruto is OP

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
A wild Minato appears! ... and Naruto isn't surprised by this fact. 'Kay? Unless I missed something.

Whatever. I'll take it. GO MINATO!!
Naruto doesn't need to be in Kyuubi Mode to sense chakra, and this is his father.

But what Hot Arms said is definitely possible, given that he and Orochimaru can set that up and then Minato will just regenerate.

Imagine the four Hokages with Kyuubi Cloaks...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow. I haven't laughed in a Naruto manga like that in a while. Sasuke is a great comedian with his deadpan stares.

Edit: Can't wait to see Kakashi's reaction and I wonder where Orochimaru is?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So if Sasuke is serious about being hokage. Will that be the set up to the finale of Naruto vs Sasuke?

Also, I wonder if the 10 tails will have to be sealed inside someone...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
LOOOOOOOOOL
I predicted waaaaaay earlier that Sasuke would become hokage instead of Naruto.
Though, I thought the village would name him so, not that he himself would decide it out of the blue...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So if Sasuke is serious about being hokage. Will that be the set up to the finale of Naruto vs Sasuke?

Also, I wonder if the 10 tails will have to be sealed inside someone...
Naruto and Sasuke do battle over who becomes the next Hokage. Sasuke, unable to be forgiven for his crimes and practically given a death sentence as is, can only succeed by defeating the hero of Konoha. It's all for the village and he won't let even Naruto stand in his way of making sure Konoha flourishes.

Though maybe they'll fight and nobody will have to die. ... I'm hoping. Because if Naruto's gonna break the cycle of hatred and death and stuff...

This was really exciting. And there was something awesome about the panel with Kurama and Naruto talking about how awesome Minato is. LOL Without any captions to that scene I see, "Isn't that awesome?!" "NICE!!"

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't think Minato had a chance to train and control the Nine Tails Chakra like that. Kinda weird he just shows up and is controlling it on whim, where it took Naruto quite a while to "master".

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't think Minato had a chance to train and control the Nine Tails Chakra like that. Kinda weird he just shows up and is controlling it on whim, where it took Naruto quite a while to "master".
See the thing is, when he was sealed inside the Shinigami (forget the name of the full jutsu, but it was used to seal Kurama's yang chakra inside Naruto), the yin chakra of Kurama was sealed with him. In the Shinigami's stomach he was struggling against that side of the Nine Tails, so over the years he likely got control over the chakra. So when his soul was released by Orochimaru and he was resurrected recently, the fruits of his claiming the yin Chakra were shown.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah so i guess you still have conciousness while youre sealed inside the shinigami, like youre trapped in limbo, only thing that makes sense

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

ahem

O_O

Three years of building up and you have the strength to **** up pieces of the legendary Ten Tails. I'd say it's about time for...

Nice one, Sakura.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was expecting a better chapter after Team 7 reuniting. Oh well, I guess they had to get a Sakura chapter out of the way.

Next chapter better be good.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
With Sakura's uselessness aside, everyone wants to be Hokage now! What a plot!

Top Bottom