• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

The latest entry in this series is out. I know a few people that browse this forum can play this series at a somewhat competitive level, so feel free to discuss it. I don't know many details about this game, but I'm gonna be trying it out today.

I may try to bring a setup to the next tournament I attend. So, if you want to get put on blast by my Sasori, Anko, Komachi or Deidara, come see me.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

The latest entry in this series is out. I know a few people that browse this forum can play this series at a somewhat competitive level, so feel free to discuss it. I don't know many details about this game, but I'm gonna be trying it out today.

I may try to bring a setup to the next tournament I attend. So, if you want to get put on blast by my Sasori, Anko, Komachi or Deidara, come see me.

My Naruto and Orochimaru forgot how your ******* feels, so where you gonna be?

Robfox

Smash Lord
This ***** said Ino > Sage Naruto ND Deidara
LMFAO Ino is 1 of the worst N the game Hinata, Konan, Tsunade ALL > Ino
@Pwitto - That's so true lol idk Y either it doesn't seem like a game that would reach high level competition
Sakura sucks 2 -__-

Zucco

Smash Master
O wow I had no idea this game existed till today.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Go make a Storm Thread. You can talk about garbage there.

Ether, could you hook me up with the applications and crap that the wii needs to play this and a copy of the game? It looks good, except the roster is very dissapointing with only like 5 new characters.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This ***** said Ino > Sage Naruto ND Deidara
LMFAO Ino is 1 of the worst N the game Hinata, Konan, Tsunade ALL > Ino
-
You don't know what your talking about. Don't base her role on the show as how good she is on the game. Her Jutsu goes through 95% of the cast Jutsu. Her UJ can be used as fake outs. She can combo out her throw. And like i said her Jutsu DESTROYS AWAKENINGS. Combine Ino with any balance assist(Prefer Hinata) And she is hard to beat.

If u have it on 360 ill gladly show u!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I forgot about this thread.

Go make a Storm Thread. You can talk about garbage there.

Ether, could you hook me up with the applications and crap that the wii needs to play this and a copy of the game? It looks good, except the roster is very dissapointing with only like 5 new characters.
Nah, I'm lazy.

Ino is bad in this game. Komachi isn't in this game, so I'm kinda mad.

Um, yeah.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I forgot about this thread.

Nah, I'm lazy.

Ino is bad in this game. Komachi isn't in this game, so I'm kinda mad.

Um, yeah.
Get NS2 my dood!

Anyway i was looking into reviews(Player reviews since idc what ign and the like say) And alot of people seemed disappointed. I haven't played it myself so i wont judge it until i do.

Robfox

Smash Lord
You don't know what your talking about. Don't base her role on the show as how good she is on the game. Her Jutsu goes through 95% of the cast Jutsu. Her UJ can be used as fake outs. She can combo out her throw. And like i said her Jutsu DESTROYS AWAKENINGS. Combine Ino with any balance assist(Prefer Hinata) And she is hard to beat.
Um bruh.......
1st She camps wit her ninjutsu it doesnt go through most characters ninjutsu considering most ninjutsus camp as well nd the 1z wit greater camp ability go right through her flower bomb (Fireball jutsu, wood release, iron sand cluster attack, detonatin twin birds etc etc)
2nd her UJ can be used as a fake out but that doesnt give much advantage because whether U want to use it as a fake out or not shes still gonna try it regardless nd wen it fails she open for a counter attack (Like anybody else)
3rd the grab > attack is nice but her combos R weak nd east 2 get out of
4th ALL NINJUTSU DESTROY AWAKENINGS LMAO
5th Xbox is gay PS3 dawg

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll play you in this game Turbo Ether and in Rev 3 if you want when I head up to the Northeast in either January or February. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I actually will be in New York sometime in January. Some of the local New York players are going to try and have a tournament in January and I will travel there once they announce it. Also another person from California will travel to the tourney so it should be very fun and exciting.

I just can't wait to play new players, so this should be fun and a nice way to see the Northeast Scene for these games. ^_^

I will gladly play with whoever wants to play me once I am there. I like playing new people and I would like to get in as many games as I can with you guys. Should be really fun!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well the thing is, I was thinking of doing that as well, but was not sure if many other locals over there would go.

I have no problem going to a Smash tourney and playing Naruto on the side, but if everyone is going to be focused on Smash, there really is no point in me going.

Now I have considered going to one of them to see if the majority of the players go, but after I sent messages to the players that I know over there about me going to one of those events, I just got no replies, so I have no clue if they will show up or not. That really is my only concern, because otherwise I can just go and play both Smash and Naruto and have a fun day. ^_^

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Word, I would definitely like to play you Dark Kakashi. I've thought for a long time that these two communities should collaborate and host joint tournaments. I would really like to see the GNT/Rev community grow.

I still need to make an account on Willvo, Lol. I've just been lurking for a while.

Currently liking Kakuzu a lot. His dX sucks now, but his other buffs are good.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
im so mad this thread is like hidden here. and even more mad that D_K is posting here lololol.

this game is soo good. I really would like to see some joint tourneys that would be ****.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
All I can say, they are planning a tourney for this game in new York for next year in January. I think they want to do Naruto Rev 3, Special and Smash, probably Brawl. Not sure when though. I think they are deciding on that so I can plan my flight as well.

I mainly want to go because the guy hosting wants to do a Naruto Special State Crew Battle, so basically my State vs either New York and/or New Jersey Crews. Which for me sounds like a lot of fun and regional hype! XD

I just want to go and check out the scene and play as many games as I can with new faces! ^_^

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
im so mad this thread is like hidden here. and even more mad that D_K is posting here lololol.
This thread is so hidden, that even I forget it exists, and I'm the one that made it.

But yeah, I spent a night in training the other night. Can't decide who to main.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Is Naruto and Itachi any good in Special?

I'm thinking they nerfed Naruto and that Itachi still has crappy air options (not that its a problem, but like imagine how broken he'd be if it wasn't crows and it was the clone.)

If there really is a crew thing, I'll be hyped. I started playing again REV3 and its fun.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I talked to the host, and it looks like he does not want to clash with a Smash event on the Northeast, so he wants to try and do it on the 22nd. In between the 2 Smash events so don't try to pull people away from a tourney.

What do you think?

I just want to play games and yes there will be a State Crew battle, I know New York is forming a Crew for it and maybe New Jersey will enter since they might be bringing at least 3 people to the event and it would just be nice to play so many different people. ^_^

The Crew Battle should be really hype! ;D

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Well just keep us posted.

I'm not sure about Ether, but I'd definitely take the time out to make it to one of these. Unless its upstate NY, thats too far.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah man I hear you.

I'm flying in just to check out this scene. They seem pretty active over on Willvo, so I want to play them before it dies down. Would be great and sounds like a lot of fun.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I played competitively until GNT 4 died. However, if a GNT4 tourny spawned somewhere within a reasonable distance I would totally go.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I can convince the host to run GNT4. Everyone coming to this from the Midwest plays GNT4. So you will get a lot of competition from us if you want to play GNT4! ^_^

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, I heard you guys were really good. Though I've only played at Otakon for like the past 3 years. I'm extremely rusty and even in my prime I wasn't that good haha. I may come if nothing Melee is going on that day... and there's going to be GNT 4 setups.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah, I heard you guys were really good. Though I've only played at Otakon for like the past 3 years. I'm extremely rusty and even in my prime I wasn't that good haha. I may come if nothing Melee is going on that day... and there's going to be GNT 4 setups.
The guy hosting just confirmed there will be a GNT 4 Tourney at this event, so there will be set ups for anyone that wants to play.

The event looks to be getting a pretty nice crowd so far and interest from other East Coast Players. This should be a lot of fun and a nice way to meet up with a lot of new players.

As a Posted before, here is the update PreReg list for this event and it looks like a good chunk of Northeast players are showing up and a few fellow Smashers as well! ^_^

JBLAZE (New York)
DARK KAKASHI (Illinois)
TAIHYUUGA (New York)
D1 (New York)
BEN_BLAST (New York)
RAGNAKAOS (New York)
AKATSUKI (Ohio)
RaYzYrbYrn (California)
TokeyoDieSpamr (?)
Whassup86 (New York)
Abyssomen (New York)
BadFish (New Jersey)
Tsak Kimimaro (Maryland) + Crew
Fireyice (New York)
Caine (New York)
Orochimarusama21 (New Jersey)
Dark Sasuke (Illinois)
Radori (Maryland)
Mac Chappy (Maryland)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm sad. I can do all these hype, flashy combos with Kakuzu, but that doesn't mean anything because they can be KnJ'd after just a few hits.

What's the veteran opinion on the 2v2, MvC-esque mode in this game? It's definitely a bit different from Rev3, because partner-related actions are tied to the new KnJ meter now.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Not really sure, since not many people have bothered with it, they assume is just as broken as it has been in all previous versions.

I can give it a shot while I'm in New York next weekend and see what everyone over there feels about the 2v2 system.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Tourney is this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there. Even if it is only for casuals. i just want to play games with new people! ^_^

Crusifix

Smash Rookie
Eccentric Emporium Is now doing tournaments for Clash of Ninja 2 and 4 since they are the most balanced games. Also CEO has just recently announced CEOtaku where they will hold an official side event for Clash of Ninja 4. mind you if you want 4 you have to download it under it's Japanese name since it was a japan only game

Top Bottom