• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i heard this particular one is the best as far as balance goes in a long time. the last one i played was GNT 4, which i didnt like as much as GNT3

id probably keep repping naruto cause i enjoyed him the most in GNT2-4, although i know he changed for this one. I kinda liked sakura in GNT4 so i'll see how she is now too

i need to go to the will's tourneys. i havnt been to one in so long. especially if i start playing this game

DC

Smash Cadet
ayo ayo Galeon told me that my character (Tail Guy) has the best parry in the game.

And I have poison gas that switches your controls around? POISON GAS THAT SWITCHES YOUR CONTROLS AROUND IN A FIGHTING GAME?

lol jesus ****ting christ

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ayo ayo Galeon told me that my character (Tail Guy) has the best parry in the game.

And I have poison gas that switches your controls around? POISON GAS THAT SWITCHES YOUR CONTROLS AROUND IN A FIGHTING GAME?

lol jesus ****ting christ
the funny part, this isnt the first time

tsunade had an attack that did that too in one of the older ones

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I play Neji because Neji is cool and has feints and chakra drain (sort of <_<) and a cool down X for KnJ proof finishes. :p

Nah I don't have the game I'm just messin (though I did play GNT4 and liked it, and watching vids I still like Neji in this one. That guard breaking charge shuriken is so cool for tech chases. And comboing off of air kunais is nice

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL so dumb... do some people practice with their controls backwards just for that reason?

Come on even Brawl doesn't have stupid **** like that.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
That actually seems like a fairly simple switch to get down <_<

At least for my character :p (lot's of neutral combos/down. Forward is only a couple of startups and single moves)

Galeon

Smash Ace
well generally if u get poisoned, ur not the one who's on the offense now. the poison isnt a huge issue for those who are used to it but getting used to blocking by walking into people feels weird. the gayness is trying to figure out when its over. i've been poisoned, got used to walking forward and then suddenly the poison just stops and now im actually walking into hiruko's strings. but poison's probably the most gimmicky thing about him since people can learn how to play with it and watch the game clock. His amazing b.B, frustrating camp, large grab range, good health bar, weird char model that lets him fall out of certain combos and overall range are what make him dumb.

DC

Smash Cadet
His amazing b.B, frustrating camp, large grab range, good health bar, weird char model that lets him fall out of certain combos and overall range are what make him dumb.

Top Bottom