• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nappy Didn't Suck - Nappy's Charity Tourney

Triple R

Smash Lord
I still need a teammate for brawl and melee.

@Yoshq - Are you looking for a teammate in brawl? Cause a few weeks ago I thought Sin was saying you guys were teaming. If not, do you wanna team in brawl?

Otherwise I will be bringing a setup: TV, Wii, Brawl/Melee.

I'll be entering all the smash events for sure: Melee and Brawl Singles and Doubles and Nappy Event :mario2:

D. Disciple

Smash Master
me and bluezaft got dis

if i plan on only doing melee, should i just show up before 5?
Yes that will be fine.

Also if you need to get a hold of me my number is 651-361-9113.

Text me cause I'm extremely busy with work to the point that I'm surprised I'm able to make this post on a computer.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MegaRobMan, are you going to this?

I wanted to be drunk with you and talk about sports and lure you into a false sense of security before I made my move

:denzel:

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Hey Disciple you should message me if there's anything you need help planning pre tourney. Punnha said he's up to help too and I'm sure a lot of the other GNG organizers would be game to lend a hand.

EDIT: Any news on a donation account?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
so can a cereal get some housing/ride to venue if I megabus to this?

Also who's the best at trash talk that needs a team partner?

Triple R

Smash Lord
@FrootLoop - I'll have to see with my roomy Deepak and others if it's fine to house you at our place and if someone can pick you up. Depending on what time you arrive in the cities, I'm pretty sure you could take the 14 bus all the way to our place instead of someone having to pick you up. If you arrive after midnight the 14 might have stopped already. I don't know the schedule. Either way we would get you out to our place if we house you.

Otherwise do you want to team with me in melee? :awesome:

Here are my credentials:

1st with Chexr at U of M tourney 2/26/2011 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289190
1st with Sanchez at SMASH! Minnesota 11/20/11 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314487
1st with Bluezaft at SMASH! Minnesota II: Avalanche 1/22/12 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317341

I also trash talk by playing Kirby.
I have the best Samus, Peach, Zelda, and Kirby in MN.
4th on the MN Power Rankings
Taking out unfair bias and misinformed voters, 1st in a real MN Power Rankings.
The MN Savior
I have beaten all Real Players in the MN Scene atleast once.
The ability to play at a high level, a large amount of the cast
The MN Savior...Church (This needed to be said twice)
Combo Player of the year and the Strongest Gap of the Brawl Metagame

@tutu - Yeah, I remember Breezy saying he was housing you guys, and nope he doesn't drive. If you get into the cities not too late in the night you could take the 16 bus right from downtown minneapolis over to st. paul where breezy lives. It would take you straight there. There are actually a few buses that should take you there. I'm not sure who would drive you that direction since I don't know many smashers that live in that direction.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm looking at bus schedules here....

We're gonna be spending a lot of quality time with Megabus that weekend lol.

This is probably what I was going to do:

Friday

Arrive in Chicago at 6:15 am.

Take the Chicago to Minneapolis bus and arrive at 3:30 pm. The bus leaves around 7.

Return trip:

Sunday

Leave from Minneapolis at 7:00 am, arrive in Chicago at 3:00 pm.

Leave from Chicago at 4:45, arrive in Detroit at 11:20 pm.

Seems like the best option given my work schedule.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Triple R that sounds legit. It looks like I would get to Minneapolis at 9 pm on friday, and my bus out would leave at 10 am on sunday. I'll book the tickets once I get confirmed housing. I'd be down to take that magic 14 bus if it works out.

Also yeah lets team. =)

Pulpcowboy

Smash Rookie
"I also trash talk by playing Kirby.
I have the best Samus, Peach, Zelda, and Kirby in MN.
4th on the MN Power Rankings
Taking out unfair bias and misinformed voters, 1st in a real MN Power Rankings.
The MN Savior
I have beaten all Real Players in the MN Scene atleast once.
The ability to play at a high level, a large amount of the cast
The MN Savior...Church (This needed to be said twice)
Combo Player of the year and the Strongest Gap of the Brawl Metagame"

Pretty sure I know a better Samus in mn then you :p

Triple R

Smash Lord
Triple R that sounds legit. It looks like I would get to Minneapolis at 9 pm on friday, and my bus out would leave at 10 am on sunday. I'll book the tickets once I get confirmed housing. I'd be down to take that magic 14 bus if it works out.

Also yeah lets team. =)
I talked with Deepak already. If it's just you and not like a whole gang of people we can house you. I'll PM you our address and my phone number and stuff.

Doubles should be fun. I'll be a stock tank and gimp people like I always do.

Anyone still looking for a brawl partner out there?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hey guys, sorry to post here as it doesn't pertain to the tourney, but I couldn't find a social thread anywhere for MN.
I'm going to be in Minneapolis tmrw and will be staying til saturdayish.
Mostly just doing family stuff, but there's a good chance that I'll be free on thursday/friday.
I'll be staying at the holiday inn express at 225 S 11th St Minneapolis, MN 55403 with my parents.

Since we're driving today, I won't be checking smashboards much after this post, but my number is 210 324 4295 if there's anyone that wants to play some brawl later this week :)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys, sorry to post here as it doesn't pertain to the tourney, but I couldn't find a social thread anywhere for MN.
Mostly just doing family stuff, but there's a good chance that I'll be free on thursday/friday.
I'll be staying at the holiday inn express at 225 S 11th St Minneapolis, MN 55403 with my parents.

Since we're driving today, I won't be checking smashboards much after this post, but my number is 210 324 4295 if there's anyone that wants to play some brawl later this week :)
register here and get in touch with some people: www.z6.invisionfree.com/mnsmash

its our little local forum

bluezaft

The True Zaft

San Antonio represent.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Amanze will only be there for the brawl portion. I heard FrootLoop da truth was coming so I decided it would be best to save money and back out now.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
hey guys, sorry to post here as it doesn't pertain to the tourney, but i couldn't find a social thread anywhere for mn.
I'm going to be in minneapolis tmrw and will be staying til saturdayish.
Mostly just doing family stuff, but there's a good chance that i'll be free on thursday/friday.
I'll be staying at the holiday inn express at 225 s 11th st minneapolis, mn 55403 with my parents.

Since we're driving today, i won't be checking smashboards much after this post, but my number is 210 324 4295 if there's anyone that wants to play some brawl later this week :)
oh my *****, why the **** am i just now seeing this! Yo we gotta get some games in!

Top Bottom