• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nappy Didn't Suck - Nappy's Charity Tourney

ORLY

Smash Master
what's the melee interest looking like for this?

megabus is making this a maybe

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
maybe
quaz if you ended up going to this would you be going through madison?
else I might megabus like everyone else.

crimsonsoccer55

Smash Rookie
The rules tab says that all characters are allowed, but the main post said that only nappy's characters will be played.

I'm new to the tourny scene and am wondering if i should even show up if I don't use Nappy's characters.

Breezy

Smash Ace
The rules tab says that all characters are allowed, but the main post said that only nappy's characters will be played.

I'm new to the tourny scene and am wondering if i should even show up if I don't use Nappy's characters.
The Nappy's characters only rule is for a side event where all money used to buy in will be donated along with the venue fee.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
that doesn't make sense, if sheik in brawl played like sheik in melee I would not main wolf.

I demand a melee version.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Bob, bring Ryan and the others with you too, or tell them to come out.
Already told them. They are planning on coming. They will definitely play in doubles but probably won't play singles. Although they might due to the great cause that things are going towards.

:phone:

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Madison people should come. I mean its not like we didnt go to IMBD twice or something...

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Amanze has beaten me at every MN tourney I've been to.
Vengeance will be mine!

edit: hopefully I can go. MN is legit

hunger!

Smash Champion
I'm not a guarantee like i thought. Turns out this is the weekend i have an excursion going on in the UP of michigan. we'll see

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
My Boy Frank is the best Smasher WI has to offer. But im gonna take him out if he steps on this side of the Might Mississippi.

I love Megaman X btw. The originals are slow and boring but im down for naked/speed/whatever runs in Megaman X 1-4.

P.S.- Anyone good want to team in brawl? I need to win this ish and all im gonna do is shoot arrows and make people mad so I need someone whos gonna beast out on people and take all my stocks =/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm not a guarantee like i thought. Turns out this is the weekend i have an excursion going on in the UP of michigan. we'll see
Why the hell would you wanna go there? Lol.

There's nothing but pseudo Candian accents, and forest wildlife in the UP.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
This is awesome timing. this is a week before my wedding and the day after my bachelor party. This is going to be a fantastic weekend. So excited!

:phone:

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'll be there for the melee. I like that this will be contributing to charity, very cool.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
I am going to talk to Disciple about setting up a WePay or something for donations.

Amanze, wanna do Yoshi/Pit for old times sake? As much as I want to play Snake, I can't focus on this game anymore. Just going to go with what I know.

Also everyone should go check out the FB event: http://www.facebook.com/events/318345528245519/

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
I went from being there all day to only being able to stay till around 4/5pm (if that). I have a Wedding I have to be at after and then I have to go to my college town and act like a Freshmen again. I will definitely miss Melee and more than likely Singles in Brawl (Maybe).

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'll get the wepay account set up ASAP.

Reminding everyone to come early and please bring a set up. I'm getting 4 tables and each can fit two or 3 crts comfortably.

Also can you guys post which events you plan on attending, makes it easier for me to put you into TIO, and all I have to do at the venue is to seed the bracket.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
melee singles for sure.

i don't have a partner yet for doubles but i think I'll enter. anyone want a partner?

-Nate-

Smash Rookie
Would we have to be there for the whole event? I'm thinking of coming for just the Melee events. Possibly just singles.

Top Bottom