• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naples, Florida July 25th

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is at the Tek lounge at 7:00 P.M Friday July 25th for information and directions go to www.gamenaseum.com

depending on number of attendants, we may not do free for all. So the more the better.

Entry is 18$ for all 3 events, 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 also gains access to tek lounge facilities and equipment for the remainder of the night.

prizes are determined by entrants but at least 50$ gift card for 1v1 and free for all, and store credit depending on teams for 2v2. i know its not cash whatever dont come if you want cash theres nothing i can do about it. if you have any questions/concerns just post here.

FFA
4 stock
8 minutes
random a neutral/counterpick
will determine seeding for 1v1's

1v1
3 stock
7 minutes
best of 3 maps, finals best of 5
first map is Final Destination players must use the character they used in free for all.
After this match, The loser gets character AND Stage counterpick
The next 2 players will play until the whole first set of matches is over so you will play 1 game at a time.
You will NOT be paired with your doubles partner in the first round.

2v2
3 stock
7 minutes
best of 5 maps
same counterpick settings as 1v1

no stage can be picked twice in a row
no characters are BANNED
Infinite caping is BANNED
Laser Locking is BANNED
Stalling is Banned i.e (Sonic under the stage homing or any chars gliding under to end time limit etc.)
Chain-Grabbing is ALLOWED
Infinite-Grabbing is ALLOWED
If we don't do FFA names will be picked from a hat.

neutral stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks stages:
Corneria
Pokemon Stadium: Melee
Mario Circuit
Frigate Orpheon
Delfino Plaza