• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
So can you or can you not give any advice regarding that model I asked you about? Mere acknowledgement of the question would be beautiful.

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
These were for my personal build but might as well show them here (I might do the rest and make more when more CSPs are made for other characters):

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
READ ME

1 request per person, I will be doing Smash 3 Mewtwo, so don't bother requesting that.

Hold off on texture/recolor packs for now.

Requests close sometime Saturday, will re-open with more Mewtwo later next week.

Go.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Dry Mewtwo (vault link broken)

Edit: Take a gander at the lists myself and @MFMAXY posted one page back, everyone. If you're looking for something, it's probably on one of them. Let's avoid duplicates this time around, hmm?

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
READ ME

1 request per person, I will be doing Smash 3 Mewtwo, so don't bother requesting that.

Hold off on texture/recolor packs for now.

Requests close sometime Saturday, will re-open with more Mewtwo later next week.

Go.
Looks like you already got the orange, pink, and edgy recolors so thanks.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Off topic, but I believe at one point the site was hacked and everyone had their profile pictures changed to some form of Shaq's mug.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Off topic, but I believe at one point the site was hacked and everyone had their profile pictures changed to some form of Shaq's mug.
I'm pretty sure it was an April Fools thing iirc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom