• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I had it in my earlier requests with Maritime and Nebula Samus, so I assumed he couldn't do it for some reason. He has a big to-do-list already, so I'd rather he do other requests for those who've been waiting since he did my other two.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
@Xenozoa425 you're killing me with all these recolors for Smash 3 Samus. If they weren't so beautiful I wouldn't be rendering them all.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not only are these great, but I'm also discovering some really good costumes through the requests. Have a handful of my own requests lined up once the characters roll around (if I don't get beaten to the punch).

Thanks for doing these, definitely going to use them in my build.

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Not only are these great, but I'm also discovering some really good costumes through the requests. Have a handful of my own requests lined up once the characters roll around (if I don't get beaten to the punch).

Thanks for doing these, definitely going to use them in my build.
Same. I've always been bad at thinking up requests, but the lack of a Frisk (main character from Undertale) skin for Lucas and/or Ness for one makes me a sad boy.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I can breath again. Samus is finally finished (I hope)

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Wait wait, I've got one more Samus request:
Just kidding. They look very nice.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
http://imgur.com/a/LEekP

Full sized renders for all

EDIT: I know that some of them have errors on the textures... I'm sorry but I will not take the time to re-render things. They all look fine as CSPs, which is what they're made for anyways.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Preview of whats to come. Still working on that finger placement... The bones are really odd in the model.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
My To-Do list:

-Theytah's Prime Samus Revisited
-Smash 3Brawl Samus
-Mars Samus
-Fusion Recolors
-Christmas Samus
-Corrupted PED
-Grey Prime Multiplayer color
-Buzz Lightyear

N64 Samus won't happen due to how it was rigged; the shoulder armor clips way too much

Anyone I'm missing? New requests will now be closed as of now.
-Dark Samus: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes revamp.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
-Dark Samus: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes revamp.
Sorry dude, but I'm not taking requests anymore. I may open them up again once I finish the rest of the roster

@Thread:

EDIT: Dammit the neck/spine tube thing has the wrong texture

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Requests are NOT open yet. I am moving back to school today, and I want a break from all this rendering while I settle down with my new classes for the semester.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Requests are NOT open yet.
But seriously - Mewtwo has, like, four good costumes on the vault total. Half of which are orange palette swaps.
I am moving back to school today, and I want a break from all this rendering while I settle down with my new classes for the semester.
Good luck with your classes! What're you taking?
Also you freaking lucky crumion I started three schlubbing weeks ago dangit DANG YOU AND YOUR HANDSOME VIBES.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Not really a request for more renders but full sized Brawl/PM and Smash 3/3C renders would be greatly appreciated (if you do render them at full size already).

EDIT: I am also a patient boy and can wait until all characters are done. Quality full sized renders for Dolphin packs are hard to come by!

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Good luck with your classes! What're you taking?
Also you freaking lucky crumion I started three schlubbing weeks ago dangit DANG YOU AND YOUR HANDSOME VIBES.
I'm studying Sports Medicine to be an Athletic Trainer, so lots of anatomy and science classes.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
hey Nano

so ive noticed (with you and other CSP artists) that when putting up a new pose, you'll also include the full-sized original render. why is that?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
hey Nano

so ive noticed (with you and other CSP artists) that when putting up a new pose, you'll also include the full-sized original render. why is that?
Because art is fun.

If I spend time cleaning up the CSPs a bit, I might as well show them all off at their fullest size.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I think we should wait until he actually mentions specifically to start posting any links... As far as we know, he could change is mind last minute and start working on Luigi stuff or whatever. It's a tad bit cluttersome!

Top Bottom