• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
I clicked on that, but the images didn't load yet (I'm rendering Source stuff so my thing is extra slow) so all I saw was IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG. Lawl.
That sounds like it's a problem with your internet, because I'm able to load these from my phone internet and it's fine. Now I'm not sure if you mean you tried clicking on the spoiler or the pictures individually, but in either case you can right click and 'save as'. I could also upload a folder dropbox with every BP inside if anyone here would prefer that.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That sounds like it's a problem with your internet, because I'm able to load these from my phone internet and it's fine. Now I'm not sure if you mean you tried clicking on the spoiler or the pictures individually, but in either case you can right click and 'save as'. I could also upload a folder dropbox with every BP inside if anyone here would prefer that.
Oh, no worries, they loaded eventually!

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that one! It doesn't seem to be on the vault anymore. :(

You are my best friend. How do you do it so fast?!
Download, line up with previous layer, export, repeat.

Now we just need someone to dish out some css images. Cynapse Cynapse did a top notch job earlier, but I'm not sure if he's going to do them anymore (hopefully I didn't discourage him).

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Download, line up with previous layer, export, repeat.

Now we just need someone to dish out some css images. Cynapse Cynapse did a top notch job earlier, but I'm not sure if he's going to do them anymore (hopefully I didn't discourage him).
I find that batching is much faster, but that method works just as well.

If by images you mean one for every costume, odd but why not. As for discouragement, don't sweat it. I'll leave the 48x56 BPs to you, but if you and others wish it, I can also conjure up larger BPs and CSPs for use with Dolphin's custom texture loader once Nano uploads the full renders (already have them for Mario)—that's why the Mario CSS I posted was so large. Here it is sized for manual image replacement at 80x56, but expect a drop in quality due to CI8 compression.
derp.png

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'll be making a pack for PM 3.6 with eveything needed once I finish all the CSPs for every character

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
10 minute renders = what quality on 3DS Max? Could you show your render quality settings?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nanobuds Nanobuds , any chance of his costume getting back up for download?
Yeah, I will need to get some new in-game images. My original ones got deleted off my imgur by mistake, and the download link was broken, so I just removed it completely since I didn't have a backup. However, now that I have the files again, I will put it up when I have time.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Oh hey, vote for who you want me to make CSPs for after Samus.

Also, who would want this Dolphin shader?

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Why do you even ask those sorts of questions of course we'd (I'd) want that Dolphin shader.

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
That shader looks really sick.
Nice :D

Also for some reason, it reminds me a bit of the SF style graphics with the black highlights around the player.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I don't care who's next. I'm just glad you're doing this for us. Thanks for sticking with us in these rough times.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
@Nanobuds,are you still able to do the fusion recolors? I can't find a link on mobile, but can later when I'm home =)
Yeah I happened to already have em doenlisted. I'll probably get to the rest of the Samus requests tomorrow.

I don't care who's next. I'm just glad you're doing this for us. Thanks for sticking with us in these rough times.
Glad you guys enjoy em!

Obskore

Smash Ace
i actually don't know who to pick first unless i see a preview of the poses. personally, the poses play a big part when i'm looking for CSPs

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
My To-Do list:

-Theytah's Prime Samus Revisited
-Smash 3Brawl Samus
-Mars Samus
-Fusion Recolors
-Christmas Samus
-Corrupted PED
-Grey Prime Multiplayer color
-Buzz Lightyear

N64 Samus won't happen due to how it was rigged; the shoulder armor clips way too much

Anyone I'm missing? New requests will now be closed as of now.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
My To-Do list:

-Theytah's Prime Samus Revisited
-Smash 3Brawl Samus
-Mars Samus
-Fusion Recolors
-Christmas Samus
-Corrupted PED

N64 Samus won't happen due to how it was rigged; the shoulder armor clips way too much

Anyone I'm missing? New requests will now be closed as of now.
I think so, I don't see the grey multiplayer colour nor my phazon suits (though you already did some other one, it's good enough)

Last edited:

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
if you're doing Smash 3C, then there's the new Smash 3C alts for PM costumes that just got released

i can't think of anyone else other than Helmetless Samus and this SA-X

Last edited:
Top Bottom