• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
*cough cough* BrawlBox has a built-in texture resizer
I know that, but he and I competed in a sense over Samus stocks, the difference being his are public and whatnot...which also makes my work somewhat moot.

Also, Mewtwo's finger is in the way of his face. Curses.

LnktheWolf

Smash Rookie
Nano told me that he wasn't gonna reopen mewtwo requests

Last edited:

SylveonGives

Smash Journeyman
I mostly am doing this for my custom CSP pack that I am making for 3.6. Requests are a bonus. If I kept them open for a long time then I would never finish the pack for every character. Sorry.
Oh ok, It's alright, at least you made these wonderful CSPs for us, that's what really matters

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I like the top half of Falcon, but the lower half seems a bit over the top.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I think someone needs to make a brand new Mega Mewtwo X, because every time I see a CSP with it, the tail looks... Gross. And I don't have a very dirty mind, either.
Whoever made those armoured Mewtwo's did a beautiful job.
If someone ever made edgey dark Mewtwo, would you want to render it at all?
It's got shiny bits!! I know how much you love shiny bits.
the lower half seems a bit over the top.
Well yeah, that's how Captain works.
And usually, the CSP's for Project M (at least on the character selection screen) cut off at a certain point, right above the name, so it's likely they won't be so flashy then.
I mostly am doing this for my custom CSP pack that I am making for 3.6. Requests are a bonus. If I kept them open for a long time then I would never finish the pack for every character. Sorry.
Did you do the orange one I made? It doesn't matter, there are ten orange ones, I was wondering about the contrast between the one I made and the others.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I think someone needs to make a brand new Mega Mewtwo X, because
Did you do the orange one I made? It doesn't matter, there are ten orange ones, I was wondering about the contrast between the one I made and the others.
Yup its in there

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Hey uh, is there any chance you could do the updated Smash 3 Mewtwo at some point?
When you said not to bother requesting the Smash 3 Mewtwo since you were already planning on doing it, I figured you were referring to the newer one... Sorry for being "that guy".

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hey uh, is there any chance you could do the updated Smash 3 Mewtwo at some point?
When you said not to bother requesting the Smash 3 Mewtwo since you were already planning on doing it, I figured you were referring to the newer one... Sorry for being "that guy".
There is a chance that it will be updated when they release the next Smash 3 patch, so I will do them all then

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
There is a chance that it will be updated when they release the next Smash 3 patch, so I will do them all then
Oh okay, fair enough.

Man I'm ****ing hyped for the new patch.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I think I got him how I want him. Bump maps in the suit, gloves are nice and shiny and leathery, and his helmet is shiny and sexy

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
when i used this on the wii it crashed my game.
CMPR format they're only 10kb so idk why.
Maybe my Files Corrupted?

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Thats weird.

Anyone else have this problem?
I Think I fixed it, I had replaced the mario files with the pm default then added yours and it worked.
I had some CSP's that had their own so I didn't request them, but for some reason it crashed the game.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I tend to use realistic materials for my renders. Its just my style.

Glad you like em! I got some CSPs for all the costumes coming up soon.

Top Bottom