• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
Forgot to drop in to say that Melee Doc looks fantastic! Thank you so much again; it's nice to have one more set of consistent CSPs.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Well damn. I didn't find the Ice Mario I used to use in time.
If its a simple texture, I can maybe get it done real quick

Also:

This is not what the Samus CSPs will look like, however it is the pose I plan to use.

So yeah, Samus will be next. More info about that will come later.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
How to break computers/consoles part 2 featuring Metroid - Still Trying To Crawl.

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
Alright here's the thing; I cropped the original and doc mario portraits for myself to use, and then I thought that I should share them, but my problem was that I didn't want people to have their favorite alts left out so I ended up doing all of them.

The set on the right has that little arm cannon sliver that I thought would bother some people, where as the set on the left is a bit off center, but it doesn't have the cannon in it

Nanobuds Nanobuds I hope you're not too upset with me taking some work away from you, but if you're not then I'll be glad to do more of these as you release your csp's.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Alright here's the thing; I cropped the original and doc mario portraits for myself to use, and then I thought that I should share them, but my problem was that I didn't want people to have their favorite alts left out so I ended up doing all of them.

The set on the right has that little arm cannon sliver that I thought would bother some people, where as the set on the left is a bit off center, but it doesn't have the cannon in it

Nanobuds Nanobuds I hope you're not too upset with me taking some work away from you, but if you're not then I'll be glad to do more of these as you release your csp's.
Nah dude, this is perfrct. I hate making BPs haha. Thank you!

Cynapse

Smash Ace
The first two probably don't qualify for no bone edits but I'm uncertain of how to check. If not, disregard them and stick to the last two, which are simply textures. If at least one of them work, rule out the last one. I sound like a demanding tool, I know.
Green Lantern
Other M
Corrupted Phazon
Gold

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
all the good ones have already been said, lol....

maybe the Melee Samus set? or the Sm4sh import? or the Corrupted PED?

edit: additionally, what's your process? only have experience in making Brawlbox CSPs and i understand that's outdated. did you get started with a specific tutorial or are you just familiar with 3DS Max?

Last edited:

McMarth

Smash Cadet
These Samus renders are looking fantastic. :)
Could you possibly do Melee Remastered Project M renders? In particular, FitSamus00, 03 and 05.
I saw MFMAXY MFMAXY mentioned Melee Remastered, but he listed a few other alternatives he'd want.

Thanks, dude!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Holy crap, lots of requests.

I'll try to knock out as many of the textures as I can tonight. I will knock out model imports another time.

all the good ones have already been said, lol....

maybe the Melee Samus set? or the Sm4sh import? or the Corrupted PED?

edit: additionally, what's your process? only have experience in making Brawlbox CSPs and i understand that's outdated. did you get started with a specific tutorial or are you just familiar with 3DS Max?
I just experimented a lot with 3ds max, looking up various lighting and material guides.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
I agree Nanobuds, I humbly request that you do the S3C Samus alts, but please do them with the full sized textures. Might as well put those renders to good use!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvlrmtdbflu3m2b/for_nano.zip?dl=0

(S3C Brawl Samus imo could use an update, but I don't see that happening any time soon, not sure if you'd want to render those)

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
10 min per render. I'm dying.

The rest will come at another time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom