• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
besides golf mario, which is my #1 and was already mentioned, this guy is my only request. image is a hyperlink btw.

edit: smash 3 costumes would be great as well tbh

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Um..... I don't know if this is relevant and I know you don't take requests, but would you consider the idea of giving Ganondorf a new costume in PM based off this? http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/c/c5/Ganondorf_Artwork_(Oracle_of_Ages_and_Seasons).png/revision/latest?cb=20120113074211 Now obviously you would have to add a cape to it for his Neutral-B but what do you think? Is this a good idea?
I'm personally not a huge fan of the design. So probably not... sorry.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I have a couple requests:

Also, it looks like you've created several costumes for the Smash Bros. Legacy M build, with Mario Maker Mario and Inkling Mario. Do you plan on releasing these with the first batch of requests?
I plan to make CSPs for some random costumes I find on the vault that I think are cool. The Inkling is going to be one of those.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
a brawl-styled "luigi" mario would be dope as well, i think that one is an algeorgeromo one

and the smash 3 marios would be nice too, if you're up to it.

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
If it doesn't have bone edits (I'm a noob so I honestly don't know how to figure out), I'd love to see Melee Mario done please, with the Red, Blue, and Green outfits. If it does have bone edits, disregard this post.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I would like to see your take on Smash 3 renders, but only after the full pack has been released. The WIPs are great but the end result is what we all care about. Might take some time but waiting's fine with me.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Would you be willing to post a guide to making renders using these poses? I know I'd like to flush out a custom build, but I haven't decided what costumes if any I will add. I have to figure out how to add stable slots so All-Star Versus doesn't crash..

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Let me know if I forgot anyone!
I suppose we'll have to crop your work into battle portraits ourselves? Also, would you consider posting the full renders to Dropbox or some derivative thereof? It'd be nice to see these sized up for Dolphin, and I'm more than willing to do it myself.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'll make battle portraits for my 3.6 pack. I also plan to upload all the large renders at once.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Honestly, why not wait for the 3C Mario skins to be updated to match Smash 3's updates, too? It looks like they've changed a lot and that will probably affect the 3C stuff just as much.

BeyondBDS

Smash Cadet
1. I will wait until Smash 3 gets released to do any of them, just in case they get edited from their current versions.
2. Soon
3. Soon

Also:
Holy crapoli these look great! Thank you so much; I was getting sick of using Mario's Melee CSPs due to them clashing so much with other portraits!

Now, er, question: is there a cool-down period before I may ask for another set?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Holy crapoli these look great! Thank you so much; I was getting sick of using Mario's Melee CSPs due to them clashing so much with other portraits!

Now, er, question: is there a cool-down period before I may ask for another set?
Since I don't have a lot right now, feel free to request again!

Cynapse

Smash Ace

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Mafio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574
Mr. M: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5416

The Shadow Mario render got me thinking about emerald textures and the like. They now properly display in Brawlbox, but how possible is it to render them in a different program? I've got a tasty SM64 Metal Mario texture I've been dying to get a solid CSP for, ya dig?
I have my ways, I can try at a Metal Mario if you want! Shoot me the link!

Also, who would be interested in some Waluigi CSPs to go with the new moveset that's out there? I'm thinking of making a set for it.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Also, who would be interested in some Waluigi CSPs to go with the new moveset that's out there? I'm thinking of making a set for it.
I dig it

You may wanna wait to do the 3C ones until people make textures for the alts though. Again, for consistency's sake

EDIT: Just curious, are you on a break from your model WIPs while you make some CSPs?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I dig it

You may wanna wait to do the 3C ones until people make textures for the alts though. Again, for consistency's sake

EDIT: Just curious, are you on a break from your model WIPs while you make some CSPs?
Nah, I actually have one that I'm workin on with someone else. It plan to reveal it once its closer to being done, since the other guy made most of it

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
If that render was a human person I would take it to a fancy restaurant, pay for it's dinner, walk it home, and give it a respectable kiss goodnight. and by that I mean it's incredibly smexy

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

This is the end of Mario requests for now. I will try to open requests for a new character sometime during the weekend.

All Smash 3 related requests will get done once Smash 3 releases their update.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I love you forever bb. The hair on the left side is totally gone for whatever reason, but it's just too awesome to matter.
Yeah, I fixed it in the CSP, and I'll post every single full sized render later tonight. Metal Mario will be fixed in it.

Top Bottom