• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
This is the biggest reason why I was so mad at peepee face for leaking stuff. I KNEW you guys would release it when you felt comfortable.

Are there any fancy high-poly versions of the model? I have an associate who was hoping to port some Project M models to the source engine.
According to Theytah it's more optimized than what was previewed and leaked. I see the biggest difference in the face. Not sure which one I like better, but I do know that the lack of Dolphin assets isn't even worth a harumph.

Now to weigh this against jaystring's, S3C Brawl and Smash 3 when they come out. That's four models to contend with. Holy ****.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
This is the biggest reason why I was so mad at peepee face for leaking stuff. I KNEW you guys would release it when you felt comfortable.

Are there any fancy high-poly versions of the model? I have an associate who was hoping to port some Project M models to the source engine.
Nope, this is the highest model and texture resolutions that we got.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Idea. Since I'm having a tough time getting Brawl Zamus to cooperate with my rainbow procedure, I think I'll try using this model. If by some stroke of luck it ends up working, would I need to credit each individual person on the download, or would PMDT suffice?

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I'm at school at the moment, so I can't check Brawl Vault; but I'm assuming the release is one of the three lost characters.

Or is it one of the lost alts? Either way, hype!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Idea. Since I'm having a tough time getting Brawl Zamus to cooperate with my rainbow procedure, I think I'll try using this model. If by some stroke of luck it ends up working, would I need to credit each individual person on the download, or would PMDT suffice?
It's not official PMDT content so you would need to credit the individuals who made it.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Oh hey now I don't have a reason to hold off doing ZSS CSPs.

Too bad I started a character last night. Previews coming this afternoon.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Those look fab! Im hanging out with the guys tonight so Im gonna put these in for later.
Edit: Also, profile pic change ftw!

Last edited:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Oh hey now I don't have a reason to hold off doing ZSS CSPs.

Too bad I started a character last night. Previews coming this afternoon.
So that's why you waited. I thought it was a bit odd you did Samus early but were putting off ZSS. When you do get around to her I'll finally have some requests, but someone else will probably beat me to them.

I'll see what I can do.
Also, this would be great. That would just leave Headband Puff as the last "missing alt/costume," and hopefully that will get released at some point too.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Puff will be out tonight if all goes well. Gotta double check that she's ready, and make a vBrawl compatable version.

EDIT: That reminds me, if you guys got early access to ZSS months ago, be sure to download her again. The model was updated and optimized since last Fall.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Puff will be out tonight if all goes well. Gotta double check that she's ready, and make a vBrawl compatable version.

EDIT: That reminds me, if you guys got early access to ZSS months ago, be sure to download her again. The model was updated and optimized since last Fall.
Yea I will, Last time I used the Fall model, The Textures didn't look that good.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Well, Roy's next..

*EDIT* Only the Alts are being released right? not the Unfinished 3(4) as well.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
VENOMOTH! I MEAN VENONAT! I MEAN OMANYTE!
I MEAN META KNIGHT!

Edit:
Jiggs' download mentions jiggle physics. Is that just in reference to the fancy headband?
Also it might just be me, but there's a barely visible ring around her (his?) mouth in the render.

Last edited:

LnktheWolf

Smash Rookie
Hey people, notice the reflection of the Beta Knight's sword on his left pauldron. What great attention to detail Nanobae ;)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
That's something done automatically with the reflecty bits, right? I agree, it's neat.

The cape's a necessary part of Meta Knight's moveset, right? You chose no cape for Beta Knight to reference his art? I like that touch.

So many questions.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Wait a sec, how does one make a stock out of that MK pose? I think not!

Also, Dolphin CSPs for it are a whopping 676 x 845 without resizing. Hooboy.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Wait a sec, how does one make a stock out of that MK pose? I think not!

Also, Dolphin CSPs for it are a whopping 676 x 845 without resizing. Hooboy.
You probably don't have to make stocks for these. An angled mask won't transfer well.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
gg wp

No idea how we forgot that..
I would add it myself, but I want it to have glowey bits, and I don't know how to glowey bits.
Hoho, perversion pays!
Close, I tried to merge the SJS model that was on the vault all that time back with this, so that the two don't aesthetically clash, so I kinda messed with every object possible. Long story short - it didn't work.

And besides - that's what the fusion Zero Suit is for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom